Ethnicity: Black
Nationality: Whatchu think
Height: 6' 1
Weight: 195 lbs
Eye Color: What's it to ya
Hair Color: Afro
Favorite Song: Foe Tha Love of Money - Bone Thugs N Harmony

Things you gon' need to know about Jamal
  • I have never made a legal dollar in my life.
  • My hobbies include:
    • Killing cops
    • Making and using cocaine
    • Growing and using marijuana
    • Synthesizing and using LSD
    • Kickin' it with Deshawn
  • Never met my father. If we was still around, I like to think he'd be sticking up convenient stores with his jhits.
  • I didn't go to school. Ain't no time for it.
  • I grew up in an apartment in President Bay with the other Jamalkins and my momma.
  • My first dollar was made slingin' crack in Lower Alder at 11 y/o.
  • I hit my first 2-11 at 13 y/o.
  • Me 'n Hawkins was gon' hit a lick on some jhit slingin' in our zone. We pull up on him in the whip and he already knows what's goin' down. He reaches for his waistband, but I already had the 9 in my right hand. We filled him with lead through the windshield and he hit the dirt. We took his rocks 'n ran. That was my first 1-8-7. I was 15.

Relationships
  • The Jamalkins - I love all my brothas 'n sistas. We made it out tha hood and that don't happen often. Most get stuck or die there. We consider ourselves blessed.
  • Heisen Burg - One of my jhits. Helped me get into the dealin' game early on. You my boy fr.
  • Wolf Thornton - A very respectable acrobat. He knows the in's and out's of every bank in Monoford. Very experienced with cocaine. Best criminal in Monoford.
  • Roger Gruezo - Previously interested in crime, but not so much now. We just smoke together mostly. He's cool, but his associates are not.
  • Chief Steven Williams - You're responsible for the deaths of several of my homies. A real nasty pig. Go eat your doughnuts... and some lead.
  • Larry Winters - Used to be cool with Deshawn, but since turned on us. Two-faced goonk.
  • Jackie Wong - All bark, no bite. This jhit couldn't hit the broad side of a bank with a choppa. No respec'.

Last edited:

Heisen Burg

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

View attachment 11443

Physical Description
Sex: Daily
Ethnicity: Black
Nationality: Whatchu think
Height: 6' 1
Weight: 195 lbs
Eye Color: What's it to ya
Hair Color: Afro
Favorite Song: Foe Tha Love of Money - Bone Thugs N Harmony

Things you gon' need to know about Jamal
  • I have never made a legal dollar in my life.
  • My hobbies include:
    • Killing cops
    • Making and using cocaine
    • Growing and using marijuana
    • Synthesizing and using LSD
    • Kickin' it with Deshawn
  • Never met my father. If we was still around, I like to think he'd be sticking up convenient stores with his jhits.
  • I didn't go to school. Ain't no time for it.
  • I grew up in an apartment in President Bay with the other Jamalkins and my momma.
  • My first dollar was made slingin' crack in Lower Alder at 11 y/o.
  • I hit my first 2-11 at 13 y/o.
  • Me 'n Hawkins was gon' hit a lick on some jhit slingin' in our zone. We pull up on him in the whip and he already knows what's goin' down. He reaches for his waistband, but I already had the 9 in my right hand. We filled him with lead through the windshield and he hit the dirt. We took his rocks 'n ran. That was my first 1-8-7. I was 15.

Relationships
  • The Jamalkins - I love all my brothas 'n sistas. We made it out tha hood and that don't happen often. Most get stuck or die there. We consider ourselves blessed.
  • Heisen Burg - One of my jhits. Helped me get into the dealin' game early on. You my boy fr.
  • Wolf Thornton - A very respectable acrobat. He knows the in's and out's of every bank in Monoford. Very experienced with cocaine. Best criminal in Monoford.
  • Roger Gruezo - Previously interested in crime, but not so much now. We just smoke together mostly. He's cool, but his associates are not.
  • Chief Steven Williams - You're responsible for the deaths of several of my homies. A real nasty pig. Go eat your doughnuts... and some lead.
  • Larry Winters - Used to be cool with Deshawn, but since turned on us. Two-faced goonk.
  • Jackie Wong - All bark, no bite. This jhit couldn't hit the broad side of a bank with a choppa. No respec'.
  • Heisen Burg - One of my jhits. Helped me get into the dealin' game early on. You my boy fr. You always gon be my seed. I love you my jhit much love

Status
Not open for further replies.