LV

Your Steam Name: Official Car Mechanic
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172187914
Your Character Name: John Leonard

Target Steam Name: The Hentai Supplier @Frank Saints
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120321312
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: RDM
Quite simply I walked into the L2 bank and I was shot and killed. Later in PMs, he says " I shot a cop in bank and you pulled up send it to the forums and have admins check it for proof if needed be." As I was no active threat to himself or any of his allies/friends I don't see much of a valid reason to shoot and kill me.

2.2 Player VS Player
8. You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include, but is not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity. These reasons depend on the context. If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them.

When did the situation occur?: 8/4/2021 2:50 AM CST
Your evidence to support your claim: Video, Screenshot of PM

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Marketing Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Cameron

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Considering you responded to the bank with active ELS and a gun drawn, it was safe to assume you had heard the request for backup from the deputy we had just shot in the back of the bank. For this reason, we shot you :)

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Marketing Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Frank Saints,
You have 24 hours to respond to this player report or else it will be handled without your input.

Frank Saints

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Before John came into the bank, 2 of my friends were handcuffed and were being arrested by a deputy. I went into the back of the bank and engaged in a shootout with the deputy and was killed by him. Some of my friends came with me and killed the deputy after I was killed and soon after killing the deputy, I was revived. I didn't know if the deputy had called for back-up and to my knowledge my friends were still being picklocked out of cuffs in the back room. That is where John comes into the picture.

Considering you responded to the bank with active ELS and a gun drawn, it was safe to assume you had heard the request for backup from the deputy we had just shot in the back of the bank. For this reason, we shot you :)
As Cameron said (who was there at the time and witnessed it), he came with his gun out and ELS on. He says he simply walked into bank and I just shot him, but there was more to the situation then he knows. In the video, up until the time he leaves his vehicle, he has his gun drawn. He tries to open the locked door to go into the back. John tries to move to the other door (from this point I knew he was going to find my friends in cuffs or in the process of getting lockpicked out of cuffs) so I equip my revolver and shoot him in the back of the head.

The only option I saw here was to just kill Officer John in one-fell-swoop. Me risking him calling for more officers on scene or him killing my friends in an attempt to stop us would be time consuming and would be a pain in the ass since we were trying to remove the cuffs off of 2 individuals and had just killed an officer.
2.2 Player VS Player
8. You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include, but is not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity. These reasons depend on the context. If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them.
Without context, it would just look like I came up and shot him point-blank in the head for no reason, but that is not the case what-so-ever.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Marketing Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @John Leonard,

After careful review of this player report, I have concluded that the following rules were violated:

Player versus Player Violation:
[2.2.12] Law Enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you. Passing by officers and deputies, such as those obeying NLR, may not be harmed unless they initiate on you.
[2.2.8] You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include, but is not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity. These reasons depend on the context. If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them.

In the video, (I presume) John Leonard was responding to a backup call at Falcon Creek Bank. When he arrived, there were more than 8+ players in that public area. John should had not been killed by Frank Saints because he was not initiating an arrest on anyone nor was he looking for any specific suspect(s). John Leonard was simply investigating/responding to a callout, it is clear that he was not aware that the Deputy had been killed - if he did, then his approach would had been different. Furthermore, while he was unaware with what was happening, John the got killed from behind. There were 8+ people in that public area, it would be quite difficult to identify a killer unless if there are witnesses/evidence.

The Reported Player will be receiving a 3 Day Weapons Blacklist for RDM.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.