Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Alphadef Yes, the times you can hear me twice are when I speak in-game. I have a very fucked up microphone that has trouble picking up my voice. So in the GMod console I use the command voice_loopback 1 that replays my voice to me so I know when I am heard in-game and when I cut out. GeForce experience records the game audio in GMod, which includes the playback in-game, and it records the initial speaking into my mic.

Also, this is one incident, one of the few I recorded because I didn't think I would need it. Throughout the server members of this group disrespect members of my group for no reason, only the basis being they are in my org, which by your logic they should not know because it is metagame. We are trying to bring light to a consistent issue of this group's toxicity in voice and OOC with no clear reason. The worst they have received is 1 hour OOC blacklists in which they just do it again right after. If I broke any rules in this like they said please let me know.
Can anyone vouch for any previous incidents to show any form of trend?

For the sake of not leaving it to accusations I did see at the very least some corruption (both in the appeal and the failure to follow traffic laws as a government employee). Third person abuse is a thing but I don't think I saw any third person usage in combat though I did only skim some parts.

JoshJOkayguy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

with many MonoLyft members besides maybe 2 or 3 not knowing who they were before that day.
This is very clearly not true, multiple separate members of your gang walk around Monoford with an incredibly toxic attitude that I frankly believe has contributed to the recent decline in players on Monolyth. After every single raid, members of your gang will search the town for members of the org they had just raided and be incredibly toxic to them, screaming things like "you got beamed" and "you guys fucking suck". I understand that it's Garry's Mod, and I understand that that toxicity will never change, but quite frankly this has gone too far. There are other ways to make a name for your org than going around and ruining players' experiences on the server by being verbally toxic as well as (on a more personal note) very clearly targeting our org, and who knows, maybe you're doing it to others as well. I have been playing Garry's Mod for years upon years, and I have never once in that time seen a group of people this large that were as toxic and absolutely horrible to be around and play with as you guys. I completely understand why some people don't want to play anymore. In fact, someone I know just stopped playing because he was sick of this. I don't know what action needs to be taken, but something has to be done about this. Tell your guys to wise up so we can all be buddy buddy.

Last edited:

JoshJOkayguy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I did not see your message before I posted mine, but as you can see I am vouching for those claims as they are 100% accurate.

Jacob Sievers (dajuicer)

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I just wanted to post something on here and confirm that the reports of targeting are completely true. For the passed few weeks that my org has been back on the server we have constantly been called the 'blue cheese' family, which is no big deal, but the problem was everytime we were to base monolyft would be there in a heartbeat. To be fair, they are really just a raiding group so I understand them attempting to raid us especially when there is so many of us and a great opportunity for loot. But there is one case that was already proven to be a false raid when monolyft immidiently, post raid, flagged up as cop and began to come back to our base and in a manner of 20 minutes was back inside our base, raiding on false pretenses. You can observe this false raid via my refund request from two or three days ago. They made a fabricated reason to attempt to raid once more which would in fact prove targeting. Personally, I like some of the guys I have met on the server to which are apart of orgs like the Raiders and Monolyft specifically @TheLoser27. I just though feel that there's been a lot of toxicity in and out of this org and moving towards more personal attacks and fueling egos than actually genuinely roleplaying.

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Johnny Roast Beef why is your microphone picked up twice at times?

So lets clear up what interactions are being considered here. There are at least a few valid tickets (for backwards cars), were there any invalid tickets? And if so could it be pointed out which car it was and who received or issued it? There was a false arrest (which according to both parties has been handled and according to one party was not one of them). There is a questionable looking code red (can anyone explain that? Is it tied to the false arrest or something else?), and the following to the new location. Did I miss anything important?
The code red is due to them hitting an officer

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

For the sake of not leaving it to accusations I did see at the very least some corruption (both in the appeal and the failure to follow traffic laws as a government employee). Third person abuse is a thing but I don't think I saw any third person usage in combat though I did only skim some parts.
So your telling me at 0:20 seconds in is not 3rd person abuse okay then why have I been punished for it a couple times and roughly 7 mins in he is clearly in a discord call okay I guess just skim the video more
Their seems to be more rule breaks in your 1 video then proof of any allegations of player target

Johnny Roast Beef

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

im joined discord because we were gathering evidence for the sit it is unrelated to what is going on:)
no metagaming in discord but keep blame-shifting :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

JoshJOkayguy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So your telling me at 0:20 seconds in is not 3rd person abuse okay then why have I been punished for it a couple times and roughly 7 mins in he is clearly in a discord call okay I guess just skim the video more
Their seems to be more rule breaks in your 1 video then proof of any allegations of player target
I don't really understand what you're trying to say here. Everything that was said is invalid because a rule was potentially broken? Have you ever heard the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right"?

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

im joined discord because we were gathering evidence for the sit it is unrelated to what is going on:)
no metagaming in discord but keep blame shifting
I don't really understand what you're trying to say here. Everything that was said is invalid because a rule was potentially broken? Have you ever heard the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right"?
Exactly your rule breaks are rule breaks, I haven't broken a rule but is being reported so I reply your are all breaking rules

Johnny Roast Beef

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Again I have stated to you at least 3 times, going to do it again, I am aware that we too broke rules, the admin knows already. I know I'm going to have to say it another 3 times, but I broke the rules multiple times in this video, it is evidence for your player report especially since I've been reprimanded for this already.

bueberries

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@TheLoser27 The rules aren't that difficult to comprehend. Using third-person is prohibited before or after a combat situation and is also not allowed to abuse while in vehicles. Nothing in the rules states that was Johnny did was against the rules.

Let it be known this isn't a Johnny Roast Beef report. This is a report for the players I listed. All of whom have been apart of the Monolyft organization who continue to push more and more people away from the server with their targeting and belligerence.

TheLoser27

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@TheLoser27 The rules aren't that difficult to comprehend. Using third-person is prohibited before or after a combat situation and is also not allowed to abuse while in vehicles. Nothing in the rules states that was Johnny did was against the rules.

Let it be known this isn't a Johnny Roast Beef report. This is a report for the players I listed. All of whom have been apart of the Monolyft organization who continue to push more and more people away from the server with their targeting and belligerence.
It doesn't need to be a report on Johnny, He posted a video for this report I commented about the however many rules you all broke. And you keep saying "All of whom have been apart of the Monolyft ORg" So who is really Targetting whom? I'm not in MonoLyft but you tagged me in this report for 0 reason other then the fact I was in monolfyt at one point???? This report is still useless and shows nothing but you guy's breaking rules and MonoLyft Roleplaying calling you guy's Blue Cheese
This will be my Finally reply and will let staff deal with this report that shouldn't go anywhere due to no rulebreaks but on your ends.

Johnny Roast Beef

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I just don't know what player targeting is I guess, you're focusing too much on the beginning of the video, the end part of the video where you for no reason followed us to the mansion to get a warrant immediately for no clear reason then try to start an issue by parking cars is clear you are just trying to bother us. The PD is allowed to roam around any public area, yes, but it is obvious there is some targeting when you all follow us for no clear reason just because it is us. I have yet to be told why you followed my friends to the mansion and tried to get a raid because we debunked your metagame theories of drugs.

and yes I did self-report like amongus, i don't care

jah mylan esp admission

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I mean personally as far as I can tell there isn't any combat going on yet though this is definitely in the gray area and possibly leaning more towards being a rule break now that you mention it. I'll review his video more thoroughly before I conclude this but I'd like to sort out the allegations first.

Johnny Roast Beef

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So your telling me at 0:20 seconds in is not 3rd person abuse okay then why have I been punished for it
I believe 3rdP abuse is more heavily frowned upon during combat scenarios as opposed to me looking over a railing that I could've just done regularly I just don't like using stamina.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

BTW, what was the official reason for following them to the new property?

bueberries

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Alphadef A man literally admitted to ESPing and seeing our guys going there. That's why. Lol.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Alphadef A man literally admitted to ESPing and seeing our guys going there. That's why. Lol.
1) That was presumably a joke (and if it isn't, I'm not qualified to handle hacking infractions) 2) It doesn't take ESP to follow someone 3) That would be the how, not the why

bueberries

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I don't think you'll ever get an honest response for why they were being followed. The tone of the officers in the video was that of malicious and non-serious/non-reasonable intent. The people they followed faced the consequences of corrupt, targeting cops trying to ruin the experience for other people of the server. Once again, I cannot tell you why but I'm sure you don't need to be a clinically certified psychologist to determine that based on the cops attitude on the radio, the cops had no reason to follow them.

bueberries

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

"they're moving to the mansion to make it easier for the illegal migrants to cross"

Status
Not open for further replies.