Motion

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Kasper
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:77266243
Your Character Name: Tonny Brandon

Ban Length: 6 Months
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DKDiamond, @Brad

Ban Reason: Prop minge
Unban Reason: Apparently I was prop minging when I was pushing my car of a slab to get it unstuck I accidently pushed my physgun back since for some reason its really fast I apologized to the staff member DKDiamond and it never happened again. The only other thing that happened was comms when I died at jewelery which then I stopped as well after warning. I don't believe that should be 5 months since I was just unbanned for 3 / 4 months a week ago. I don't believe this was justified / taken correctly and I believe I should be unbanned since I quite like enjoy this server whenever I get back from home. The only other reason that I may have acted like this was due to a loss of a friend if you do not believe me that I lost a friend who was 14 in the same year group as me I will personally DM you the letter from my school. Apologies for any inconvenience however I would like the ban to reduced at least.

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday or today no clue.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I’m responding to this to add some context your ban was lengthy due to your history and you recently getting your ban appealed I was informed by @DKDiamond that you were prop pushing, so I re e stated your ban to 3w at which point @Brad extended to 6 months as stated given your history and the fact you just got off a ban for prop pushing which shows you didn’t learn your lesson. Since brad was the one who extended it I will leave the appeal up to him to accept.
@Brad please contact me on discord if any further discussion is needed from me.

Motion

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I’m responding to this to add some context your ban was lengthy due to your history and you recently getting your ban appealed I was informed by @DKDiamond that you were prop pushing, so I re e stated your ban to 3w at which point @Brad extended to 6 months as stated given your history and the fact you just got off a ban for prop pushing which shows you didn’t learn your lesson. Since brad was the one who extended it I will leave the appeal up to him to accept.
@Brad please contact me on discord if any further discussion is needed from me.
Hi Thanks for the reply.
As I've said I have learnt my lesson as I did private message u when the situation happened explaining what happened. Also my friends death did affect my mental state to a point which is way beyond understanding for that reason I have contacted my school safe guiding team for guidance and how to live with grieve. If you do not believe me then I have sent you a private message. ( EDIT: Also the reason my friend died isn't me trying to find an excuse I have messaged @The_Ghost with the appropriate information )
- Kind regards Kasper

Motion

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also seeing my being banned on a server which I have just been unbanned from and have already made a lot of memories that are dear to my heart within the past week is saddening to a deeper level.

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I will be replacing your ban with a three month physgun blacklist for now. Any further proppush-related rulebreaks will result in a harsher punishment with no chance of an appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.