Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tiger
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:176960616
Your Character Name: Andrew Cogan

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member @Kocayine

Ban Reason: Failrp, and threatening to take refund donation....
Time of Occurrence: 1:03 p.m est 12/10/17 sunday afternoon
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Kyle Perters Nick Snedden, Davvey vaigel <--- i think i spelled his name wrong but he witnessed me getting accused of failrp

Explanation in words (im frustrated and typing super fast so sorry if there is typos if you have questions ask me i have all the ansers: i only said i was gonna refund my donation out of anger.. i like playing on the server to much thats why i donated i only said that out of anger b/c i was just unbanned for vdm for 5 days and i was getting accused of failrp but i have the recording(s) i don't think i should be banned for the donation thing though because i felt as though he purposely harrassing me as i just got unbanned was in the midst of trying to look at the new update and then read the update notes with my friend but we kept getting bothered and had to stay in character... and the guy who says i avoided arrest by sitting in the invisible chair in the video you hear me clicking to see if i can even sit there cause i saw him sit there i genuinely wanted to try and sit there and then i sit there and trys to tell me im arrested and then he brought it out of character and that is when i was telling the staff member that was there. i was taking it to the forums which i knoiw am... which is dumb i shouldnt have to do this get unbanned and immidiatley get harrassed and now im banned for two weeks... and once again im saying im sorry about about the whole taking back donation threat its just if you understand where im coming from you'd know why i was getting mad, wespecially when i told staff i was taking it to forums he bans me instantly for what i think so i cant defend myself idk if that staff and the guy kyle peters who was trying to arrest me are friends but Kocayine seemed very very biased... Keep in mind this is the same guy who tryed to rdm me 15 minutes before i started recording

Apologies for my anger of this situation i just have strong feeling for playing the server as i record on it and make videos all the time when i play so i was very mad when i saw i was getting harrassed.

P.S sorry for making this so long but i do not want Kocayine reviewing this case as i think he is being very biased and i know i cant order you guys like that... but as respect to another human being can you just answer that request

i dont see how there is no proof the video shows he didnt try and arrest me that was what this ban was for, its holiday season everyone is supposed to be happy and im sitting here making videos being banned on the server pationtley waiting

Last edited:

k y l e

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

He knew what he was being arrested for. He stole my car at the PD not even a minute earlier, stepped into the PD and then sat down. I told him to get up since he was getting arrested for grand theft auto and very clearly sat down to avoid arrest. When he didn't I started to make a report and while I was doing so he proceeded to run away.

Video recording from my POV
)

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@ELIASS

Also, if you are not directly involved, do not respond nor comment on others ban appeals.

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Wasnt me that banned you try to rejoin the server it will say what member of the staff team banned you

-vG- Tiger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

He knew what he was being arrested for. He stole my car at the PD not even a minute earlier, stepped into the PD and then sat down. I told him to get up since he was getting arrested for grand theft auto and very clearly sat down to avoid arrest. When he didn't I started to make a report and while I was doing so he proceeded to run away.

)

this video does not show you trying to arrest me before i sat down there for i was in the right i sat down right before you said something i didnt know you were gonna arrest me because you had said nothing to me before as proven in my video when u see me walk in the pd lobby and you immidiatley brought it ooc so i that was when i started uploading the video

-vG- Tiger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

)
and i never got up because you immidiatleley brought it ooc so i started to make my report so you cant say i sat to avoid arrest you could have rp'd you dragging me or something i sat before you said anything to so how is that avoiding???? if i had no previous reason to think i was being arrested even if u did "say something" about "arresting" me before i would have complied because i just got off a ban for vdm for a week so why would i come on and break another rule my video clearly proves my point and pov

Status
Not open for further replies.