When did the situation occur?: in a bank raid
Your evidence to support your claim:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1272129989
Additional members involved/witnessing: no one

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Garry Schwarts Do you have any more evidence to support your claims? Also; please enter the exact time and date of this situation.

Mooo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Garry Schwarts Do you have any more evidence to support your claims? Also; please enter the exact time and date of this situation.
nope this should be enough tbh as you can clearly see rather than stepping out of the car no questions asked he decides to type

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Alright @Garry Schwarts could you please give me the correct date and time-stamp of when this occured?

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Alright I will go ahead and perform some detective business. Will be right back as soon as I get more information.

This report is,

ON HOLD

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, I have checked through all the logs folder for the time stamps "XX.21", but can not find you nor the officer saying anything. Are you sure that you do not have any video recordings or screenshots of him where he actually called for backup?

Mooo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

nope no videos

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, because as I mentioned I have been searching through all the logs with the time & date stamp that was shown in the picture, but neither of them showed you nor him saying anything.

Also, seeing as I need to be 100% sure that he did indeed commit the rule-break by calling for backup when under fearRP, I can not punish him If I do not have this 100% clear. Im not saying that you are lying to me or anything, just that I need to be 100% sure before coming up with an jugdment.
Nonetheless I'll try to do one last thing before coming up with my jugdment. What time zone do you live in? (Example: I live in GMT +2)

Mooo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, because as I mentioned I have been searching through all the logs with the time & date stamp that was shown in the picture, but neither of them showed you nor him saying anything.

Also, seeing as I need to be 100% sure that he did indeed commit the rule-break by calling for backup when under fearRP, I can not punish him If I do not have this 100% clear. Im not saying that you are lying to me or anything, just that I need to be 100% sure before coming up with an jugdment.
Nonetheless I'll try to do one last thing before coming up with my jugdment. What time zone do you live in? (Example: I live in GMT +2)
GMT-8 or Pacific Standard Time

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Garry Schwarts

After investigating the report a bit further, I came with a judgment that there were not enough evidence presented in the report. After seeing through all the logs of Tuesday, 16.1.2018, I did not find anything related to what the screenshot showed.

Therefor I will have to conclude that this report is,
Denied
due to insufficient evidence. (A screenshot which showed the officer call for 911/backup would have been enough.)

Sincerely,
-Liasetten
Monolith Administrator and Report Management