LV

Your Steam Name: StealthShotz_13
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:119741332
Your Character Name: Tyler Boar

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Lola Meid

Ban Reason: Metagaming
Time of Occurrence: 8:30
Relevant Evidence: I was using the monolith discord and we were just talking to each other we were using our radios and i know that is what rockford cartel does too they talk using there monolith discord just to talk to each other and then they use there radios for rp situations that is what we do to. Just cause rockford cartel is big does not mean they can just break rules.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nothing

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I am sorry it was an accident we are a new organization and i even told my members to use the radio for any rp situation and defan in discord but we are a new org and we are trying to remember to use the radio it was just an accident i am truly sorry it will never happen again.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Stealthshotz_13 It still doesn't justify what you've done. Apparently this isn't the first time you metagame'd and I doubt your organisation understands the severity. If you feel like other orgs are doing it, come with us with evidence or else nothing will be done.

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid My org does know the severity i told them it is bad to metagame you will get a big ban and that is the first time i have metagamed it was an accident i have not done it before and if you think i have where is the prof because that is the first time i know i have done it.

Last edited:

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid I could even have some of my members tell you that i said to defan and use the radio in rp situations.

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid how am i supposed to get evidence if i cant join there discord.

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid I meant to join another server i could not cancel it my computer sucks.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

1. Do not post more than 1 post on your thread aka bumping your thread.
2. You have done this at least twice in a week, I've had people warn me and show me your ''videos'' about it. So do not lie, as it does not benefit you in this situation.
3. You just tried to join the server on your alt, which I don't think makes you look good at all. Also, it has known to me that you aren't quite the nicest person on the server to begin with.

So tell me, why should I bother?

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid I am nice what i rob people that is probably why people dont like me but i am nice so i mean whatever i dont care what people have to say about me because i will decide what i am not other people.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Because of the fact that you tried to ban evade your ban, your appeal is denied and your ban is extended with another week. Please make sure to know you're responsible for your acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.