uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Soap
Your Steam ID:: STEAM_0:1:124275157
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Josephi Krakawski

Admin being reported: @SomeAviationGuy

Reason for Report: He banned me for fail driving while taxi and for lying to stall btu aswell he gave me a week ban from driving and taxi also he told me he would give me a 3 day ban
Time of Occurrence: 12:50
Evidence to support your claim:N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing:N/A

So it started off as me drifting around corners as taxi i was told 3 times i understand. But he first said he would give me a 3 day ban then he gave me a 4 day ban whilst giving me a week ban from driving and taxi. He said i was lying in a admin sit while i said i didint do that many drifts other than the cornor of townhall and cornor of Cardealer. He told me at first that i was getting a 3 day ban then he gave me the blacklists. I feel this is very unfair as he said i would get 3 days then he gave me 4 and banned me for 1 week from driving and taxi. The situation was not handled at all.

SomeAviationGuy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This all started off when I first saw you fail driving as a taxi driver (drifting, ignoring road rules etc.) I then told you to stop fail driving and that you will get a warning point next time you do it. After I had verbally warned you (not noted) you later then did the same things again so, I gave you a warning point. Soon after you had been issued a warning point you still did not acknowledge the chances I had given you to stop fail driving and you yet again did the same things as earlier. I therefore brought you up to a sit, asked you why you were still drifting around the map and you said that you never did, you then said you only drifted twice and so forth changed the story more after I had been watching you continuously do it. I decided to ban you for such a significant amount of time because after me giving you two opportunities to stop fail driving, you seemed to not care at all about what I had said to you and did it again and again (mostly drifting). So clearly you did not "understand" and had no respect by you also lying about it. I couldn't even keep count of how many times you were drifting around the map and I do not need evidence of you doing it because I was the staff member who dealt with you and watched you do it.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Lola Meid Neither do i have evidence but I didn't really lie i just said that "I was not drifting" meaning around the corner. You also told me that you would blacklist me from taxi and never told me about the driving blacklist. Also you denied my appeal right away without anyone being able to see it, and I feel that the ban is very unfair as 4 days for something i didn't do is not really that fair also the blacklist from driving im a really good driver as a cop or when im doing a criminal job.

EDIT: He never told me anything about driving

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Soapy Soap
After reviewing the report I've decided to unban you, however there are certain things you and @SomeAviationGuy have to keep in mind:

1. Soapy, you seem to not understand how to behave ingame. If a staff member has warned you multiple times and thrown warningpoints at you, you must comply or else you will be banned. This alone could give you couple days ban already.
2. Drifting or driving recklessly should be solved ingame and as I'm looking at the information given, this situation could've been dealt with by calling the officers.
3. I do agree that you should learn how to drive if you had been warned so many times. To add, faildriving is a grey area so because of that I do not think @SomeAviationGuy had any wrong intention. In my opinion you would've stayed banned just for not listening to staff. However, the ban is heavy when it's about drifting/road ignorance.

Hereby I conclude the staff report.

Status
Not open for further replies.