Status
Not open for further replies.

✠Arinbjorn_Hvite✠

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I noticed each time for whatever reason I have tried to connect to Monolith - RP consistently it has been crashing at the monorp initialization screen and I dont know why, ive tried some launch option entries, deleting all addons and reinstalling them, deleting gmod and reinstalling it, disabling antivirus, changing the graphics and "other" options while ingame and I dont know why its happening. I was able to connect once for a short period of time before the game crashed again and I have never had this problem before, does anyone know if its a error in the files or something?

✠Arinbjorn_Hvite✠

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I am able to use singleplayer with the content and map so it cant be a hardware issue or game issue, i think its server side and idk whats wrong.

Attachments

• rp_rockford_mrp_v1b0026.jpg
    rp_rockford_mrp_v1b0026.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 7
  • rp_rockford_mrp_v1b0027.jpg
    rp_rockford_mrp_v1b0027.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 4
  • rp_rockford_mrp_v1b0028.jpg
    rp_rockford_mrp_v1b0028.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 4

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Lots of people have been having this issue. Including me. The only thing I know that works is just trying to join until it works

Last edited:

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

In the past when people have had this issue, I have told them to delete all of their server downloaded content in their gmod directory and that has usually fixed the issue. Server downloaded content tends to pile up if you play on a bunch of different servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.