Wook

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ling Weenie
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1666040
Your Character Name: Vic Carrone

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Major Lorne(Pmx)

Ban Reason: LTARP
Time of Occurrence: 6:30-7:00P.M.
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: No idea

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

do you have an explanation?

Wook

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was an officer and recently quit the job and got a blue screen (which happens quite frequently) due to my shitty RAM, but I came back and was banned for 2 days.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
I banned you because you left right next to being tased by a police lieutenant as you, apparently were being corrupt. You released two prisoners from jail as a police officer and then when he tased you in order to stop you from leaving the PD you left the server.

I mean it looks a bit suspicious to be honest. Do you have any explanation for this? (The corruption part)

Kind Regards,
Pmx

Wook

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was told by friends and others that you could be a crooked cop.

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

If it helps I was the one who made the report. I arrested a guy who had gotten into a police chase and shot a cop. Shortly after sending him to prison I went down to the jail area to make sure everything was locked up. Once checking I came back up and witnessed an officer/cadet (can’t recall what role he was) standing waiting for the elevator. It looked kind of sketchy and I’ve seen officer/cadets go down and release people. Sure enough, the offender was standing their with two uncuffed prisoners. While trying to stop them the officer unlocked the doors and let them go. I decided to focus on chasing the officer. After chasing him to the job NPC he quit his job and ran out of the PD. I chased him around to the main gate, and tazed him. And suspiciously enough his game “crashes” a second after being tazed.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
You can only be a corrupt police officer with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. Otherwise you are not allowed to be corrupt.
Even though you were told by your friends that you could be corrupt you should always check the rules to make sure you are allowed to perform a certain action in game/in the community.

Therefore the ban will remain in place. Additionally, I hope you really learned your lesson in what using alt accounts when being banned is concerned... You shouldn't have joined the server with your alt account while yours was already banned.

Appeal denied.

Kind Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.