Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Mark Delgato
Steam Name: Sealion
Player Level: 246
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): Returning player from Rockford and would like to join a well organized and professional org. For the most part it is to meet the new people that have started playing monolith. As of current I have 4 maxed skills Mining,Farming,woodcutting, and metalworking. My crafting is 74. All other skills are 10 and below as I have not done them much.
ACCEPTED

RyleeBread

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Rylee Bread
Steam Name: Rylee Bread●
Player Level:32
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes.
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times:Yes.
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Definitely.
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): Hi, I am Rylee obviously and I joined this server about 3 weeks ago and I've been in GS9. I have also been apart of plenty of raids. I am interested in joining because I have several friends in this group and I would love to be able to back up anyone and have them help me out as well. I've had plenty of good experiences killing in this game so I am sure I could definitely help you guys out. I hope we can all have a good time!

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): Hi, I am Rylee obviously and I joined this server about 3 weeks ago and I've been in GS9. I have also been apart of plenty of raids. I am interested in joining because I have several friends in this group and I would love to be able to back up anyone and have them help me out as well. I've had plenty of good experiences killing in this game so I am sure I could definitely help you guys out. I hope we can all have a good time!
please see me in game for an interview.

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

- Organization Page Updated -
- New Members Added -
- Old Members Removed -
- New Promotions/Demotions -
- New Allies/Enemies Added -
- New Role Added -
- Payroll Updated -

Welcome @Gamz To The Business. He Is A Great Friend Of The King's And We Are Honored To Have Him.
Welcome @RyleeBread To The Business. She Knows The Rules And Shows Good Potential With Us.​

bobbybusche

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Bobby Boucher
Steam Name: Stlflacher90
Player Level: 91
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I've been playin with some Black Knights recently and out of all the crews its definitely the one id like to join. Black Knights always play maturely and follow the rules while also pullin off some of the most successful raids ive been a part of. I play with some of you a decent amount of the time, itd be nice to be able to join your guys frequency and raid more efficiently with all of ya. I got a decent amount of weapons and 300K in the bank.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Bobby Boucher
Steam Name: Stlflacher90
Player Level: 91
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I've been playin with some Black Knights recently and out of all the crews its definitely the one id like to join. Black Knights always play maturely and follow the rules while also pullin off some of the most successful raids ive been a part of. I play with some of you a decent amount of the time, itd be nice to be able to join your guys frequency and raid more efficiently with all of ya. I got a decent amount of weapons and 300K in the bank.
Denied, unfortunately you have been deemed unfit to join our organization at this time.

Bepsi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Jim Pickens
Steam Name: Bepsi
Player Level: 69
Do You Meet All The Requirements:Yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Absolutely
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum):

I am extremely active in Monolith and my past experience in orgs either has been in industries that are selling legal stuff only or minor gangs. The Black Knights seem like one of the professional big boys in the server that have the type of rp I've been wanting ever since I came to Monolith. Every time I see the Black Knights doing something you guys seem like you are in a coordinated unit and actually planned. I would love to become apart of this I especially love raiding and such but previous orgs I would be in would be too scared or too inactive to full on raid. The Black Knights don't seem afraid of anything in fact it seems like everyone is afraid of them.

GuiltyPie

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Bruce smith
Steam Name: guiltypie
Player Level: 103
Do You Meet All The Requirements: yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: ofc
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I've been keeping on the low since my days in the rockford cartel and the century street mafia. I've been missing being in a org, and while looking though all the orgs out there rn, I feel that the Knights will best fit me. I'm glad to see the org back and hope I can be a part of it thus time.

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Matthew Botsford
Steam Name: table
Player Level: 263
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): With the time i’ve been playing monolith, i’ve never been able to find a good org for a long time. Everyone I joined would turn inactive after a while and it just got boring playing alone. I want an org than can back eachother up and go on raids and base as an org. I’m also quiet skilled with guns and I am pretty wealthy. I’ve seen how the black knights are and you guys are chill and I believe I would fit well into the org. With that being said, thank you for taking the time to read this. If any more i

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I am extremely active in Monolith and my past experience in orgs either has been in industries that are selling legal stuff only or minor gangs. The Black Knights seem like one of the professional big boys in the server that have the type of rp I've been wanting ever since I came to Monolith. Every time I see the Black Knights doing something you guys seem like you are in a coordinated unit and actually planned. I would love to become apart of this I especially love raiding and such but previous orgs I would be in would be too scared or too inactive to full on raid. The Black Knights don't seem afraid of anything in fact it seems like everyone is afraid of them.
Please see me in game for an interview

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Bruce smith
Steam Name: guiltypie
Player Level: 103
Do You Meet All The Requirements: yes
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: ofc
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: yes
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I've been keeping on the low since my days in the rockford cartel and the century street mafia. I've been missing being in a org, and while looking though all the orgs out there rn, I feel that the Knights will best fit me. I'm glad to see the org back and hope I can be a part of it thus time.
Please see me in game for an interview

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

ACCEPTED

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Matthew Botsford
Steam Name: table
Player Level: 263
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): With the time i’ve been playing monolith, i’ve never been able to find a good org for a long time. Everyone I joined would turn inactive after a while and it just got boring playing alone. I want an org than can back eachother up and go on raids and base as an org. I’m also quiet skilled with guns and I am pretty wealthy. I’ve seen how the black knights are and you guys are chill and I believe I would fit well into the org. With that being said, thank you for taking the time to read this. If any more i
Denied, unfortunately you have been deemed unfit to join our organization at this time.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

ACCEPTED

Pain Killler

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Geroge Whelson
Steam Name: Pain Killler
Player Level: 62
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes.
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes.
Ever since I joined Monolith I always wanted to be part of something that's bigger than myself and I feel that joining the Black Knights
Organization will be a big part of that. It first started when someone that I know by the name of James Whelson joined the Black Knights. He told me how much fun it is to be part of the Organization and how active everyone is. After that I started to look into the Black Knights Organization and found myself liking them more and more.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The Floridians are requesting an alliance.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Geroge Whelson
Steam Name: Pain Killler
Player Level: 62
Do You Agree To Act With Maturity At All Times: Yes.
Do You Agree To Follow Your Higher Ups At All Times: Yes.
Ever since I joined Monolith I always wanted to be part of something that's bigger than myself and I feel that joining the Black Knights
Organization will be a big part of that. It first started when someone that I know by the name of James Whelson joined the Black Knights. He told me how much fun it is to be part of the Organization and how active everyone is. After that I started to look into the Black Knights Organization and found myself liking them more and more.
please see me in game for an interview

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: David Manzier
Steam Name: A Sack O' Salt
Player Level: 101
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I would like to join the Black Knights organization because I am looking for an organization that pays well and I am able to make a future in Paralake County. Another reason I would like to join the Black Knight Organization is to prove my loyalty and make it far inside of the organization. I have dedicated work-ethic, and I can show integrity throughout the organization. I know the Black Knight's Organization is a very well-run organization and has a good amount of members that can have my back, and I'd like to offer to have theirs. I'm tired of being by myself all the time, and getting raided with no protection and help. Overall, I'd like to join because I am tired of being solo, would like to prove my loyalty, integrity, dedication, and work ethic throughout Paralake County.

Zack Fisher

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: David Manzier
Steam Name: A Sack O' Salt
Player Level: 101
Why Are You Interested In Joining?(1 Paragraph Minimum): I would like to join the Black Knights organization because I am looking for an organization that pays well and I am able to make a future in Paralake County. Another reason I would like to join the Black Knight Organization is to prove my loyalty and make it far inside of the organization. I have dedicated work-ethic, and I can show integrity throughout the organization. I know the Black Knight's Organization is a very well-run organization and has a good amount of members that can have my back, and I'd like to offer to have theirs. I'm tired of being by myself all the time, and getting raided with no protection and help. Overall, I'd like to join because I am tired of being solo, would like to prove my loyalty, integrity, dedication, and work ethic throughout Paralake County.
please see me in game for an interview