Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerpo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to start off by saying thank you to the players of monolith. I met some good, and some bad people during my time on monolith and I can say there was never a dull day. Sometimes I wanted to scream, and others I could barely catch a breath between laughter. I'm going to miss it, but life has taken over and I just dont have the time to dedicate to the server anymore. It really hurts to have to leave, but I know monolith is in good hands with it's amazing staff team and supportive playerbase. I'll cherish the good times, and resent the bad, but in the end it was everything that made monolith, well. Monolith. Never change guys and gals

Till next time,
Zerpo.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

dog-waving-bye.jpg

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don’t really know you, as I haven’t been on in about two months. I think I was in one sit with you and you handled it extremely well, I’m sorry to be seeing you go.

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you go man ;( but atleast we still have one more furry staff member @Gregg .

Jokes aside, you were a great staff member and a cool guy so I hope to see you again some time!

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you go man ;( but atleast we still have one more furry staff member @Gregg .

Jokes aside, you were a great staff member and a cool guy so I hope to see you again some time!

me rn:
b12d1f2c423a4e96d4bd3863813179ed--angry-meme-social-justice.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.