Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Pat Mahiney
Steam Name: Ticktock50
Player Level:119
Current Wealth:55k
Current Organization:N/A
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum). I am a moderately common player on Monolith. I am looking for a great group of people to make some cash with. I feel as if the current state of the game requires a group of people to gain the best experience for the game. Ill be online fairly consistently in upcoming months. My main motive in this game is to grind out some cash with a cool group of people.
Accepted, though our main goal is not to make mad cash, rather help the new players out. As long as you help out, you are welcome with us.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Update

Removed Re-allied with communist party after talking with @FreeSpy443 as they have scammed a member of ours.

Added new members/removed one member.

Added Kent to the crew finally.

Last edited:

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

applications are currently closed due to Craig being fucking poor, smh, jk love you bb. Me and other members are full training new players to be released into monolith with sufficient money, items, and a car! Note: this is not a beggars crew. Also Craig stop fucking running people over or I'll send Andrew after you.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello. I am here to say that I hope we can remedy our relations, as I'd like to have allies that are like your crew. The situations that are creating tension are being dealt with. I wish to remain neutral to everyone, even if i'm in a organization.
-Jeremy Monster

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Application

Name: Tyla Hardy
Steam Name: Tyla

Player Level: 47
Current Wealth: 10k (just spent 90k on a car)
Current Organization: None
Why should I accept you: I'm fairly new, I managed to farm a decent amount of weed and buy a car but since then I've been raided so much it's not worth it. Im from the UK but play into the early morning so I'll be able to interact with the crew. I can also be a Floridan representative when the bulk of the organisation are offline due to the time difference. I'm all about learning and passing that on to the players that need it, this org seems perfect for me.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: John Wright
Steam Name: gm1003
Player Level: 52
Current Wealth: 4K, 2011 Honda Civic Type R, Minifridge
Current Organization: N/A
Why should I accept you: I've spent most of my time in Monolith as a police officer as it seemed safer and more fun for a new player like me, if you were pulled over or raided then it'd probably have had me involved. Recently I've tried to dabble in crime (specifically LSD) and made the mistake of running solo, I've bought 3 fridges over the course of 5 days lmao. Paralake police has made me familiar in handling a firearm, defusing dangerous situations, teamwork, and communication; all of which will help the org as a whole. I'll help out my org members in anyway possible and obey the orders of my superiors.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Application

Name: Tyla Hardy
Steam Name: Tyla
Player Level: 47
Current Wealth: 10k (just spent 90k on a car)
Why should I accept you: I'm fairly new, I managed to farm a decent amount of weed and buy a car but since then I've been raided so much it's not worth it. Im from the UK but play into the early morning so I'll be able to interact with the crew. I can also be a Floridan representative when the bulk of the organisation are offline due to the time difference. I'm all about learning and passing that on to the players that need it, this org seems perfect for me.
@Gregg can you possibly interview him this week.
Contact me on discord for more info.
Name: John Wright
Steam Name: gm1003
Player Level: 52
Current Wealth: 4K, 2011 Honda Civic Type R, Minifridge
Current Organization: N/A
Why should I accept you: I've spent most of my time in Monolith as a police officer as it seemed safer and more fun for a new player like me, if you were pulled over or raided then it'd probably have had me involved. Recently I've tried to dabble in crime (specifically LSD) and made the mistake of running solo, I've bought 3 fridges over the course of 5 days lmao. Paralake police has made me familiar in handling a firearm, defusing dangerous situations, teamwork, and communication; all of which will help the org as a whole. I'll help out my org members in anyway possible and obey the orders of my superiors.
Accepted as I know who you are. I like that you have made multiple detailed guides on the forums. I enjoy having people like you around. Ask Craig Jefferson, or John King for an invite.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

-Rep do not join group i was kicked out of the group and mugged by the owner cuz i asked to use his car
You were actively minging members of the org and targeting members as a police officer, pretty sure we kicked you out understandably.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Ben Miller
Steam Name: masterlegend

Player Level: 133
Current Wealth: 25k
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum).

I'm an experienced monolith player with this coming back on to new map is hard and want of group of people and friends to help me through the way. I've seen some of you guys around and you guys are really chill and gave me a good first look at you guys. I'm active, like to base and play with people. There's also a lot of stuff I do not know since I haven't played since the map change.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Pending

I'm an experienced monolith player with this coming back on to new map is hard and want of group of people and friends to help me through the way. I've seen some of you guys around and you guys are really chill and gave me a good first look at you guys. I'm active, like to base and play with people. There's also a lot of stuff I do not know since I haven't played since the map change.

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Trevor Werner
Steam Name: Trevor
Player Level: 65
Current Wealth: 32,000
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum); I was in another organization, but I was immature. Since then, I have matured and hope you'd accept me, despite my age of 14. I am a native Floridian (West Palm Beach) and now that I have an actual gaming laptop, I'll be active. Those are some reasons I hope you'd accept me. I'm fine with you not doing so. Also one a side note, it's great we voted red for Trump in 2016, and let's do it again this year!

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Trevor Werner
Steam Name: Trevor
Player Level: 65
Current Wealth: 32,000
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum); I was in another organization, but I was immature. Since then, I have matured and hope you'd accept me, despite my age of 14. I am a native Floridian (West Palm Beach) and now that I have an actual gaming laptop, I'll be active. Those are some reasons I hope you'd accept me. I'm fine with you not doing so. Also one a side note, it's great we voted red for Trump in 2016, and let's do it again this year!
Accepted Craig can you invite these people.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Can someone inv im on rn