Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:That Random Person
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51787718
Your Character Name: Shirley LeFlare

Target Steam Name:❤ Pashion Raku ❤
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220131555
Target Character Name (if known): Pashion Raku

Request reason: I was sitting at bank waiting for someone that wanted to buy all my metal chunks I had for sale, I was standing still and get tased from the roof of the bank by someone (00:18) I re-equip my machete that was originally on me. As I am writing the report The officer walks over witha gun pointed to me and tells me to put my hands up (1:05). He then tells me that I was breaking some section of code inside the mess of law about brandishing a weapon. The Key word in this was that I was doing it at the time he walked up to me, while it was on my back. He did not warn me for when I had it out when I was requiping it, but rather at that moment when i had it on my back. I started to say that it is not a weapon ( I RP that I use it along side my axe to cut down trees, that argument goes on till i am tazed (2:15). I begin to walk away, and stop, he points his gun at me telling me to place my hands up, ( could be against FearRP in my case but in that situation I didn't feel as though he would shoot me). He then tazes and handcuffs me, taking me back to the PD, at this point I tell him I never brandished the weapon. (from about 3:15 its me yelling for the world to hear that I am being kidnapped, micspammy maybe but still trying to roleplay). After this I ask for an attorney and his supervisor, and I am placed in jail for 10 minutes. The contention of this report is that I wasn't brandishing my weapon. He tried to say in the sit with Maj.Kat that he was yelling at me for taking it out when I was equipping it, but that is what happened as the video showed, he had a problem with it being on my back. It being on my back is not brandishing, and thus his commands as an officer were illegal and I didn't follow them, I told him ( as did everyone around him) that he was wrong, and he continued anyways, and rather than check with a supervisor or have one meet with me, he put me in jail and destroyed my item.

Brandishing : wave or flourish (something, especially a weapon) as a threat or in anger or excitement.
Kidnapping: take (someone) away illegally by force, typically to obtain a ransom.

When did the situation occur?:About 8pm EST on 10/18/18
Your evidence to support your claim: Video:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Maj.Kat ( had a sit with him, but with my upload speed being what it is, i agreed to just make a report and then have the video)

SideNote: I remember telling Maj.Kat that I did not try to walk away, but in the video I do say to him I am leaving. I wasnt attempting to lie, I honestly was kinda pissed that I had 10 minutes wasted and a perfectly good machete all because of him, and forgot it among all the argument that I had never brandished it/ wasn't brandishing it by having it on my back.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This exact same thing happened with the same officer yesterday. Me and my friend were randomly tased in the bank, my friend had a P99 on him which would not have been visible without the tase making a bag drop. Raku tried to arrest him for having a pistol and after he found out he had a license. He then arrested him for threatening bank security with a weapon by requipping it.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Reported individual will be blacklisted from security officer and ranks above for job abuse and failrp.

Status
Not open for further replies.