Status
Not open for further replies.

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I play this server for fun, not to recortd, I had an admin tell me I had to record just to prove he is guilty, the almighty is the one who broke the rules, why should I have to take a vid of that, I was infront of my premium locker near the city garage, I feel like it is fucked up I lost a ton of money due to this terrible idea that I need to record this, when I am just playing this for fun, if I need to constantly record while I try to enjoy playing on this server, the server sucks, I hate to say that cause this server is func the that person broke the rules, I reported him, and I was at falt, and I lost a ton of money, what is this, like really, I bought premium and everything, and this happens. No player should be expected to be recording 24/7, that is a terrible idea, I’m sorry if I am bitching, but it is messed up that what happened to me happened

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The person who made the report shouldn’t have to supply vid, it should be the person who was reported, the admin I reported my problem to told me I needed vid,why would I ever record me playing unless I am a YouTube or an twitch streamer like wtf

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I’m taking a long break from this server cause of this, I know what thealmighty did to me was 100% against the rules, and cause I wasn’t justified I need to take a break, this was stupid what happend
To me I’m sorry I am complaining a ton, I just feel like I wasn’t justified

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The admins should force people to record, there are better ways, it’s upsetting that I lost a ton of money due to this, it is possible to not have anyone record and figure out who was lieing, it is just messed up what happed
I currently have premium, why should I buy it again(which I was panning on) if this happens, it’s just awefel I was screwd over cause of this

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

It’s very messed up that i needed to record, I joined the server not to long ago and no one told me I should Ben constantly record, that just seems stupid, I’ve read all of the rules, and the fact this happened is messed up

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I loaded so much cash in game i honestly don’t want to play again cause of this, being forced to record, my game would be so laggy if I had too, it would ruin my game, it just wouldn’t be fun, I know the rules, and I don’t like to be fucked over cause of this, it says no where in the rules that I need to record, yet that is what a mod or admin that responded to my report said

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So what it seems like is happening to me is that any new player is fucked if someone breaks the rules while robbing them and they have to deal with it. Any new player wouldn’t know the rules and just deal with some vet breaking them,, this is an afeful way to go about things

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

What annoys me the most is that someone was able to steal all of my stuff even though he was breaking the rules this needs to be fixed

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

While trying to enjoy a haiku, who would record, hell I was never told to record this game while playing, monolith is new to me, but the fact that this happened is very upsetting, the person reported should be the one who needs to show vid evidence, cause if I need to why doesn’t the person denying the accusation need to show vid evendece

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

As a programmer, it seems very easy to make it so admins can tell where someone died, so no one has to record, it shouldn’t be nessisary

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

All i have to say is. this man Runs out of his door as im lockpicking it. I yell hands up a multiple amounts of times. He runs towards gast station. Since it was gas station Parking garage. He keeps running towards the Premium locker and Towards the door. He turns towards me i shoot him. Literally face to face plus he had a gun on him. He then lies in sit saying he was mid depositing to quantum. The proceeds to say he will target me because of this.

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

All i have to say is. this man Runs out of his door as im lockpicking it. I yell hands up a multiple amounts of times. He runs towards gast station. Since it was gas station Parking garage. He keeps running towards the Premium locker and Towards the door. He turns towards me i shoot him. Literally face to face plus he had a gun on him. He then lies in sit saying he was mid depositing to quantum. The proceeds to say he will target me because of this.
That is not true one bit, I was already at my locker

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Okay you are just straight up lying

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Okay you are just straight up lying
So u must be part of his group or something like that, I wish I had vid proof, this would be great if I did. But what normal person would record 24/7

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So u must be part of his group or something like that, I wish I had vid proof, this would be great if I did. But what normal person would record 24/7
Why won‘t you record then?
And by the way. I dont even know that guy

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I mean that kind of response you had just seems like you must be part of his group, no rational person would just say that, you’re reply just seems very sketchy, I hope in the future I can records this guy lying!

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

All I saw is you combat depositing items into your prem locker at the gas station near the city garage. You even were at gunpoint....

I was on top of the garage waiting for the mono rail

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

And you said you don‘t play here for fun, why is that?

sstorms8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hahah I said I was playing this for fun, you must not be able to read

Status
Not open for further replies.