Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: | Dueces |
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142834695

Your Character Name: Sam Servok

Ban Length: 7 day's
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Quantum

Ban Reason: I was responding to a police call of shot fired by slums apartment, i arrive on sceen and 3 suspects are almost dead. I grabbed the guns and accordingly waited paitently for a EMS to respond to the sceen all suspects had a very weak pulse from the gecko, so they died and disapeared and i banked the guns!
THEIR IS NO RULE SAYING THAT A COP MAY NOT BANK A GUN, IF IT IS NOT CONFISCATBALE THEN WHAT THE HECK AYE? NOT A RULE I DON'T SEE A PROBLEM BESIDES BANNING FOR SOMEONE FOR SOMTHING THAT DOESNT EXIST.
For the situation, the admin came to me 20 mins later, saying oi man need the stuff back "you cant deposit as a police officer"
Time of Occurrence: 12/8/2018
Relevant Evidence:
  1. Law enforcement may not take weapons from a player’s inventory without a valid reason. However, you may take weapons which were used in a robbery or combat situation.
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You have to destroy any weapons you gain as police officer as they're supposed to be confiscated. You do not keep them and may be reported and/or punished for doing so.

Tha Servok

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Then don't you think it should be listed IN THE RULES!
You have to destroy any weapons you gain as police officer as they're supposed to be confiscated. You do not keep them and may be reported and/or punished for doing so.

Maj

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Then why when you pick up weapons like assault rifles they get automatically confiscated and pistols do not? and why is there a rule stating "you may take weapons which were used in a robbery or combat situation"? seems to me the rules need to be updated as he was acting under the written rules.

Tha Servok

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

A 7 day ban for something thats not in the rules lmao? obviously the intentions were to have weapons confisctable via ddragging them to you invetory while being a police officer? why arent pistols the same as smg's and assualt rifle'sand shotguns?

Tha Servok

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i see no wrong doing and this ban to be outrageous as well as the staff enforcing such a thing in a community but not a rule.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It is listed in the rules as common sense.
You must abide by realistic roleplay measures; breaking this rule is known as FailRP. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.

In a real life situation a police officer wouldn't keep weapons (taken from someone) for himself, unless he was corrupt, which is not allowed unless authorized by a Senior Administrator or higher.

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Start using your brains, people. The game mechanics automatically confiscate items classified as illegal to eliminate the ability to snag those and stash them in the bank. Since handguns are not illegal that mechanic doesn't work.

A 7 day ban for something thats not in the rules lmao?
Yes, obviously lmao

Denied.