LV

Your Steam Name: BeanSauceDripHit
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:158938935
Your Character Name: Servit Raul

Ban Length: 24 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Whathe12

Ban Reason: Breaking Hostage Timer
Time of Occurrence: 12/09/18 10:20PM
Relevant Evidence: Okay so I pulled up to farm and my friends had raided it so I hopped out and they had these men against the wall hostage so I pulled out my gun to defend them which im guessing now still counts as an aspect to this rule. I totally spaced the fact I had helped defend my friends after they raided farm and took hostages because I just happened to be there which Is why I spaced it so hard because I literally didn't think anything of it im really sorry and will pay attention to this next time I have never broken this rule and didn't think it was that serious because its a game. Therefore from now on I will take it more seriously and pay better attention to what my actions are causing and also I will account for this in line of how the rules work as well so there will be no more future problems. I am sorry I will no longer do this and I havent before as well I really was completely just involved in having fun and it had been about 20-25 minutes because I got into a gunfight and died after leaving the farm. I was tired and had work in the morning but this could just be an excuse im not to sure because I don't put all my focus into this game you have to understand that its not a life of mine and I do not see any sort of relationship with it other then to treat it with respect and in this case yes I did get a little out of hand and took my own hostage which I only did because I didn't actually "take" the last hostages and really account that as being something I was apart of because I showed up when they were all done and just had hostages on a wall. Again I am sorry and will fix my actions accordingly. I know I have an extensive ban history as you said in the sit but I do not like to be judged and felt that that was a little rude tbh no offense because I haven't been banned more then 10 times in a matter of 6-7 months and have really improved on my behavior in the server.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ban expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.