Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/flyingsquid64/
Your Character Name: Huey Jazton

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member @Eldar987

Ban Reason: RDM/Exploting
Time of Occurrence: Around 9:00 PST
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
I totally understand why I was banned but It was a complete accident, I didn't know that shutting the garage door would blow up somebody's car. I understand why you may have wanted to ban me because I was being a little shit but I'm not asking for a full appeal I'm just wanting a few days off of it because it was a mistake. The person that was there seemed to be pretty adamant for a ban and I can understand why, as I was kind of being an asshole but my intent was not to kill that guy. What I was trying to do is just shut the door in his face as he refused to pay the 200$ repair cost that I had set, but I didn't want to hurt anyone. I hope this clarifies my intent and I hope to be back on Monolith soon. :)

FlyingSquid

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I also don't know if you were going off of what the person that reported me said but he was saying "I have admin friends I'm going to get you banned" I don't know if that had anything to do with it or if that was the person who even called you over in the first place but it would be nice to have that cleared up as well. :confused:

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I was watching the situation and Shadowplayed it. I will lower the ban to 5 days. Please don't ever do that again, benefit of the doubt here.

Appeal Accepted -Modified

Status
Not open for further replies.