nonewfriends4

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Spartan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:443480167
Your Character Name: James Prince

Ban Length: 3 days ( 2 days 2 hour left )
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Eldar987

Ban Reason: VDM!LTAP!LTARP
Time of Occurrence: Thursday 12 november 23:45
Relevant Evidence : Well I was getting chased down by cop for a redlight than I went down to farm, I got out and tried to run away in the forest.

Than someone vdmed 2 people at farm including @almighty ( who made the ticket ) and than I ran to his body and took the gun. Yes I admit I did LTARP because I made my gmod go into window mode by accident. I also want to notice I ran to grab @almighty gun cause he his a farming partner of mine and I wanted to give him back his gun after the other guy in the brown volkswagen wagon hit him. Since Eldar had ALOT to dealt with he may miss-understood the logs and made a little mistake concerning my ban. I know this because there was alot of sits at that time. I truly apologies for LTARP when the cops ran to me. But I served my 24hour ban before making this unban request to be fair :) !

My screen minimized per accident while I grabbed the gun ( Because I binded a mouse button to window mode). Than when I tried to rejoin I spawned, the cop recognized me near PD and I was getting arrested to continue the RP.

Than Eldar brought me onto the roof which I perfectly understand since the logs will show I disconnected after taking the gun ( Crash ), and even @almighty was saying I did not VDM'd him in the sit , and that it was the other guy in the brown Volkswagen. But I was still online at the sit and than I got banned 3 days.

Since I served 24 hour of my ban I am making this because I would really like to play tonight or even tomorrow if my ban get a little reduced and or removed since I served 33.3% of my time.

Yes I can admit I LTARP but I did not LTAP since I was on the roof for the sit with @Almighty and @Eldar987 but I did not *Leave to avoid punishment* and I did not *VDM* aswell. It would be great to have my ban reduced since I did not VDM (24 hour ban) and LTAP since i was on the roof for the sit (24 hour ban) the only thing I did and I regret is really LTARP even if my window minimized making my gmod crash.I did reconnected instantly after that and managed to pursue the RP as I was arrested during the sit so I could fix it. I know there was alot going on right now on the server and @Eldar987 had alot of sit to manage at same time but the sit went for even 15-20 second. Maybe he did it real fast to manage the other sit but I'm sure he will make the right decision

I waited 24 hour to appeal because Its taking forever before I can replay and a reduced ban would be appreciated :)!

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Eldar987 @almighty @Syfnxx @

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm he did not in no way mean to hit me and i do wish he atleast get that removed,If anything he may of simply grazed me if even that then another car had hit me That was involved in the chase. I had tried to explain this But eldar said it was him who hit me in logs which i am totally positive who had actually hit me. Both being complete accidents.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I forgot to change the ban reason. That's my fault. With Almighty's testimony (since he was the reporting party) I will lift this ban as you have already served 24+ hours.

Appeal Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.