Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Administrative Abuse Report Format

Your Steam Name: Sodie Pop Overlord
Your Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198039972691/
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Macguire Jones

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Angryhalobird

Reason for Report: I had combat healed which at time I had thought was not combat healing because I was at hospital during the bank raid and before any reason was given I was kicked. I then rejoined and applied to become E.M.S once again and moved on but then was blacklisted and I was told I was warned before hand ( which I wasn't ) and now am blacklisted from being a E.M.S. Im only upset because I Was only told after the fact and instantly punished and not really warned. all I wish is to be unblacklisted and I will look past erverything and make sure I prevent any combat heals again in the future from happening.

Sorry just felt this wasn't handled properly

Time of Occurrence: 8:10 pm
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Gregg

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

AngryHaloBird did this on my orders, at the very start of the raid you tried to rush into the vault medkit in hand. I then pulled you out of the bank and said "No combat healing". You proceeded to run right back in and you were kicked. I then told Angry to blacklist you on reconnect as you were warned not to do it and continued to do so anyway.

SodiePop

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

AngryHaloBird did this on my orders, at the very start of the raid you tried to rush into the vault medkit in hand. I then pulled you out of the bank and said "No combat healing". You proceeded to run right back in and you were kicked. I then told Angry to blacklist you on reconnect as you were warned not to do it and continued to do so anyway.

I actually do not recall being warned in the bank I could not hear anything my audio was glicthed I ran in because PD had told me there was and officer in need of healing sorry

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

There were no officers in there when you went in, the bank raid JUST started they also had you with your hands up at gunpoint as well. An audio failure on your end that causes you not to be able to hear gameplay audio and important information is on you here. You were warned, you were physically pulled out of the bank. You went right back in and as such you were blacklisted. I have no intention of lifting this blacklist. You should be more than familar with our rules by now.

SodiePop

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

There were no officers in there when you went in, the bank raid JUST started they also had you with your hands up at gunpoint as well. An audio failure on your end that causes you not to be able to hear gameplay audio and important information is on you here. You were warned, you were physically pulled out of the bank. You went right back in and as such you were blacklisted. I have no intention of lifting this blacklist. You should be more than familar with our rules by now.

I never went back into the bank ? only the first time then i was right by the emergency exit of the hospital Did not know the emergency exit qualified as a combat zone of the bank ?

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Report denied. Please read our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.