Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

--The shitposting in this thread is going to stop or bans are going to start being issued. Please stay on topic these forums are not meant for a OOC flame fest towards one group or another. This is your only warning. --

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

John Trump Was Booted from The tribe for an offense of Mugging a Higher up and Higher up disrespect' This leading to his death and Hoping to never see him again.

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

John Trump Was Booted from The tribe for an offense of Mugging a Higher up and Higher up disrespect' This leading to his death and Hoping to never see him again.
Had alot of trouble with him in the past cant wait to see him go

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Red Hawks Christmas eve Gathering!
Hello! We would like to welcome the whole community to our gathering of our tribe. While for our safety It'd be best if we had a small little party where i gave all my tribe Rewards for their hard work' I would like to personally invite everybody! This event will be held at Suburbs park so that we can enjoy our time with santa and Sing and drink around the tree! Now you might ask what will be happening at this party? Well you see The Red hawks in the public eye arent the best' We're seen as a gang rather than what we strive for. We Wish to farm and help those who need it. So We'll be giving away three hundred thousand in cash away at this event in Raffles' There will be 100k In LEGAL firearms Being Raffled off Ranging from Deagles' To AR-15's Along with five twenty thousand raffles and two fifty thousand dollar raffles. But wait why else should you come? We'll Have food' Drinks' And Entertainment Such as Various Tv's playing Christmas song's and Holiday based things. All we ask is to bring a friend and if you dont need the guns or money then please dont enter the raffles. Along with Leave your weapons at home as there will be a security force of bonified baddies ready to respond at any given notice. Along with NO MONEY OR GUNS INVOLVED IN THE RAFFLE WILL BE AT THE SCENE' for our guests safety and our own. So criminals stay away :{Come join us! We hope to see you there and hope you all have fun~Azekial leronie Chief of Red hawks.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello! We would like to welcome the whole community to our gathering of our tribe. While for our safety It'd be best if we had a small little party where i gave all my tribe Rewards for their hard work' I would like to personally invite everybody! This event will be held at Suburbs park so that we can enjoy our time with santa and Sing and drink around the tree! Now you might ask what will be happening at this party? Well you see The Red hawks in the public eye arent the best' We're seen as a gang rather than what we strive for. We Wish to farm and help those who need it. So We'll be giving away three hundred thousand in cash away at this event in Raffles' There will be 100k In LEGAL firearms Being Raffled off Ranging from Deagles' To AR-15's Along with five twenty thousand raffles and two fifty thousand dollar raffles. But wait why else should you come? We'll Have food' Drinks' And Entertainment Such as Various Tv's playing Christmas song's and Holiday based things. All we ask is to bring a friend and if you dont need the guns or money then please dont enter the raffles. Along with Leave your weapons at home as there will be a security force of bonified baddies ready to respond at any given notice. Along with NO MONEY OR GUNS INVOLVED IN THE RAFFLE WILL BE AT THE SCENE' for our guests safety and our own. So criminals stay away :{Come join us! We hope to see you there and hope you all have fun~Azekial leronie Chief of Red hawks.
Think I'm spending Christmas Eve at the in-laws but I love the idea and would like to atleast donate to the raffle

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Scotty Frag has decided to leave the tribe for another After the chief allowed him to join under certain terms. He will not be allowed to base nor Farm with us do to this as he Clearly Cannot be trusted as he's also been seen With enemies. Smh About 12+ Trial members Awaiting Their Offical welcoming into the group and their names will be withheld due to Not having Proven their worth of bearing the name of a Red hawk

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If I see another shitpost again, this thread will be archived and the post author will be forum banned.

NachoMan

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name ingame: Frank Nitti
Level: 46
Previous Organizations: N/A
Why you wish to join? I want to join as I'm looking for a group I can put my time into and hard work into but also have good fun and meet some new people I have met some members that a quite sound and have been good to me its quite inviting I would like to be part of it helping out everywhere I can.
Can you act mature when needed? Yes.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name ingame: Frank Nitti
Level: 46
Why you wish to join? I want to join as I'm looking for a group I can put my time into and hard work into but also have good fun and meet some new people I have met some members that a quite sound and have been good to me its quite inviting I would like to be part of it helping out everywhere I can.
Message me ingame for a interview Names Azekial leronie.

pOtAtOeS_yAy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name ingame: [NOT MADE YET] Probably Joe Verchunni
Level: 0
Why you wish to join? I want to join as I'm looking for a beginner group, I have played cs and know @Bob King and @rxsm quite well as @rxsm introduced me to Bob a while ago, (I know rxsm irl) They can confirm, even though I am new to PC I am a very good aim

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name ingame: [NOT MADE YET] Probably Joe Verchunni
Level: 0
Why you wish to join? I want to join as I'm looking for a beginner group, I have played cs and know @Bob King and @rxsm quite well as @rxsm introduced me to Bob a while ago, (I know rxsm irl) They can confirm, even though I am new to PC I am a very good aim
We're in no means a beginner group. Denied.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Now waring The Gambino Family.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Added Calvin Metro' And Tyrese metro. Along with Hank anderson and Josh smith. Thank you for Joining The group

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Operation Clean up paralake.
A few or so ago we had winds of corruptness inside of PD' We only really knew until it was brought to us. A morning with chilly winds we farmers grew our crops and Talked in joy. Until Hails of Bullets fired upon us' Striking many as we all tried to flee' Screams of panic and automatic Gunfire Riddled The Forest and barn as they rounded up the few that didnt get killed right away. Azekial leronie lay dead face down shot in the back. The tribe Utterly enraged' Grabbing their weapons they Vowed for protection They all Charged The Corrupt Police's Headquarters.20181216183528_1.jpg20181216181906_1.jpgWhile we Red hawks are known as a gang rather then what we actually are' We are slowly offering our services to The PD' Us Red Hawks Taking one day of our own time and Hopping into the PD to help Clean up the streets' Our Expertise can hopefully be of Help' To Stop any future corruptness...For our and The Police's sake. Showing We red hawks could take over PD with ease on multiple occasions we wish to offer a Dwell into the criminal mind to take on the criminals...

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

CANCELED' Due to Quite an excessive amount of People Abusing our kindness By letting them due certain thing's We personally Do not feel like handing out hundreds of Thousands to a community who Takes it for Granted' A Select Few will be Handed invitation to The Red Hawks Personal Party where i'll be handing out to the people who deserve it.

Last edited:

Rattaga

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name in-game: Rattaga Smith
Level:8
Previous Organizations: None
Why do you wish to join? I want to join to experience the game with a group. I want to improve my skills. I want to play with people that like the server as much as I do. I want to learn and later contribute more to the group in terms of skills and experience.
Can you act mature when needed? Yes, I believe I can be mature when it is needed.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name in-game: Rattaga Smith
Level:8
Previous Organizations: None
Why do you wish to join? I want to join to experience the game with a group. I want to improve my skills. I want to play with people that like the server as much as I do. I want to learn and later contribute more to the group in terms of skills and experience.
Can you act mature when needed? Yes, I believe I can be mature when it is needed.
Experience more of the game' Most likely You'd be stuck Being our Water boy in all honesty man' But if You still wish to persue Being with us Message me when you see me Ingame for an official interview.

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Experience more of the game' Most likely You'd be stuck Being our Water boy in all honesty man' But if You still wish to persue Being with us Message me when you see me Ingame for an official interview.
Hey Az didnt u get banned? or am I just hearing rumors?

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hey Az didnt u get banned? or am I just hearing rumors?
I did' For a very short time though' Don't worry <3 I'll be back soon enough my man(Like a day or two)

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.