LV

Your Steam Name: misterjokeman
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51800342
Your Character Name: Ajax Thornton

Ban Length: 1 Month 3 Weeks 5 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gamz

Ban Reason: Exploiting
Time of Occurrence: About a Week Ago
Relevant Evidence: So for my ban appeal, I understand what i was doing was wrong and the basic response is going to be "You will serve your punishment" But I want to understand why I was hit with 1 month and 4 weeks. I have never used exploits before and while my rap sheet is long it is something to realize, i haven't been banned for extensive profit in my name before. I get what it was for and i understand that there isn't a way i can weasel out of it that's why i'm directly asking you the question if i can get my ban reduced. I don't expect to get it removed, i know i deserve a punishment, but i think the current ruling is extensive for sure. My first time offense for exploits and i have not taught the exploit to anyone else, I enjoy my time on monolith and would like to keep enjoying them. Thank you for your time and before you deny it please ask me further questions if it may present a chance to get my ban reduced, I hope that the fact that i owned up to the reasoning is something to show i am serious in my arguments and that I don't plan to do this exploit or any other exploit found ever, the time i will spend twiddling my thumbs missing the great server we call monolith will help me repent surely, i just hope you don't take me away from your lovely server. :D

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Even if you didnt exploit before you took advantage of a glitch instead of reporting it immediately.

We have zero tolerance for exploiters.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.