Monolith Servers

DevulTj
DevulTj
An external site will just turn into a cesspool with no input from the people you're critiquing - no rules, no moderation, a means to go way higher than criticism and straight into berating insults, baseless accusations. We didn't shut any criticism down - that thread's been open for weeks. Nothing was getting done.
Tye
Tye
“Nothing was getting done” it was, the point of the thread was to have a discussion about the issue. That was happening, you came in and instantly insulted Stewart then proceeded to argue and then lock the thread based on saying it was just insulting people, when you brought that the second you joined in.
DevulTj
DevulTj
I didn't insult him. There wasn't a discussion of the issue in the last few days, it was simply people bringing up how the server's dead because of podcasts and other, as I said, baseless accusations.
Al límite
Al límite
Agreed Should start a site that no staff have acess to ;)
Tye
Tye
Devul : I mean, you did? First of all that wasn’t all that was being said, all you need to do is say to get back on topic, not shut it all down because a few people said stuff you didn’t like