Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie Finklebottom

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Type of feedback: I have a bug where it says that I have 1/5 drug props placed when I haven't placed anything. I have also re logged multiple times and every time I join it says I have 1/5 placed
Title:
Links, videos, context (we love more information, media, etc.): https://streamable.com/ovbdbp (i couldn't post the image so here)

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Type of feedback: I have a bug where it says that I have 1/5 drug props placed when I haven't placed anything. I have also re logged multiple times and every time I join it says I have 1/5 placed
Title:
Links, videos, context (we love more information, media, etc.): https://streamable.com/ovbdbp (i couldn't post the image so here)
The user made a ticket stating that it said he had a deployed drug entity but when I went to go search he had none deployed, the issue persisted after relogging.

Niko2k

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

this happend to me to after i relogged several times turns out i had placed a flask my accident and no admin found it

Jamie Finklebottom

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

this happend to me to after i relogged several times turns out i had placed a flask my accident and no admin found it
i have checked all the properties i have rented and havent found anything in them

Jamie Finklebottom

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

its gone now idk what causes it but i no longer have the 1/5 drug prop bug or the 2/26 prop bug

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

User has marked this issue as Solved.

Also for future reference, please avoid making several posts and instead combine them into one post. (edit the posts)

Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.