LV

Your Steam Name:Younghablo
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:11101
Your Character Name: Pablo Young

Which Staff blacklisted you: Big Papa Milk
What were you blacklisted from: vehicle

Blacklist Length: 1 week
Blacklist Reason: vdm
Unblacklist Reason: He didnt provide evidence and said i mass vdm'd when i was driving ramming a white car in a truck i stole and a guy purposely gets in my way and gets run over i asked for the evidence which hes banning me for didnt provide it.

Time of Occurrence:aug 29th,8pm
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?:yes

Last edited:

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

like he could've gave me a warning point but hes just trying too make sure i dont enjoy the server out of spite

BigPapaMilk

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Let's run it

Your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:122905120 btw, not STEAM_0:0:11101

Habby, the reason you were met with a 1 week blacklist instead of warning point(s) is due to the history you carry from recently regarding lack of intent to roleplay as intended characterized by numerous blacklists, warning points, verbal warnings, and even bans.

To address the claim of:
Unblacklist Reason: He didnt provide evidence
and;
i asked for the evidence which hes banning me for didnt provide it.
consider the following:

1. The evidence I was shown was indeed a clip but it was screenshared on the discord so I was never given a file of any sort
2. You never even asked

Furthermore, to address the claim of:
like he could've gave me a warning point but hes just trying too make sure i dont enjoy the server out of spite
I do not know, therefore do not care, who you are. I have never roleplayed with you or even interacted with you previously (to my knowledge). The punishment you received I feel is more than fair, and is actually less than I originally intended. I got the opinions of 2 other staff members, whom will not be disclosed so don't ask, and we all agreed on a 1 week vehicles blacklist

Now getting more into the meat of why you were banned:
i was driving ramming a white car in a truck i stole and a guy purposely gets in my way and gets run over
You informed me during our sit that your intention was to hit your "friend" or something along those lines in the white vehicle whom was simply parked there by the premium box up by where the mines marker is on the map.
Regardless of if they were lighthearted intentions, your original intention was in-fact to VDM or AVDM someone, as you told me yourself.
In regards to that one person standing in the road, even if I didn't factor them into my decision, you still would have hit the 3 people in the vehicle, intentionally
Furthering my point about the guy standing in the road, he was not on that main road, he was on the bridge, which has blockades and a literal world boundary. Should he have been standing there since it IS still considered a road? No, but let me explain why I still feel it was VDM.
As both a witnessing staff member observed while the incident occurred, and from what I observed in the clip I was provided, you pulled up to the bridge in the truck you were driving coming from the residential area, you reached the bridge, made a left turn, drove down by the Rockford Transit Authority, made a U-Turn, and drove full speed into the people on the bridge. Your intention was to break a rule to harm someone else, but someone got caught in the crossfire, that is on you.

At this point in time, I am not accepting or denying your appeal, if you want me to re-consider removing/reducing it, I want to hear a really good reason why I should.
This is not a biased comment, I will look at it neutrally, I just see nothing at this point in time that warrants editing the blacklist. I want to give you a chance to explain yourself, if you have a demo that shows something different, I would love to see it, or even a clip of your own if it sheds a different light on the situation.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

[NON-POINT WARNING] Please keep threads tidy, try to make only one post response when necessary.
You informed me during our sit that your intention was to hit your "friend" or something along those lines in the white vehicle whom was simply parked there by the premium box up by where the mines marker is on the map.
never said this and i did ask for evidence in the sit u never provided me anything

Like i said i never intended too vdm anyone it was a stolen truck i was trying out i was considering buying it that same day

for sure ill get my demo ready

Last edited by a moderator:

BigPapaMilk

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Please do, as I may very well have missed something and would like everything to be settled appropriately, please respond with your evidence within the next 24 hours

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

nah i watched it i was in the wrong but my intentions weren't vdm it was just too ram the car and in the video i only hit one person tbh im sorry learned my lesson and wont do it again

BigPapaMilk

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

After a lot of re-review with fellow staff, I have come to the following conclusion:

After being advised by a fellow staff member to re-review some logs, I have determined that you killed 2 players, and disoriented 2. I am going to consider the 2 players you knocked out to be Solved in Roleplay and do the following:

REVOKE: Mass VDM - 1 Week Vehicle Blacklist

ADD: VDM x2 - 2 Warning Points

At this point I will consider your appeal:

ACCEPTED - VERDICT CHANGED

Changes will be made shortly

Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.