Not open for further replies.

Hunter7254

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Blacklisted for: Vdm
Warned by : I don't recall but he was a sergeant 2
Username: Bill Jones
Removal Reason: I was a tow driver driving by the hospital ( from pd ) and maybe 30 sec before i found out holding shift makes you car go a lot faster so i was still playing around with this, i went to fast and tried to drift the corner and ended up hitting a guy who just left through the 2 doors of the hospital, he died, i stopped then the admin froze me and said " Ha i bet you did not see that coming " after a min or so the victim ( bobby jones ) came over , then the admin announced that i was getting a one week black list , i questioned his decision as i have a clean record and it was an accident but his mind was set, even bobby ( they guy who died ) said a week was uncalled for and argued quite a bit but he did not listen to either of us so here we are, I took time to find the forums and make an account because i don't feel this is right. Thank you for your time

Time of Occurrence: around 11:00 pst
Time Of original post: Arouund 11:05

I posted this in forums appeal by accident so i reposted here, current time 11:54 pst

Bobby McJones

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This is Bobby McJones the guy who died, Bill asked that I give my opinion on this. 1 week for accidentally hitting someone is really uncalled for. A warning is what is needed for 1 vdm. 1 week is for mass vdm in my opinion.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will change the blacklist to 1 day since this is your first offense, but be more careful next time. I've been sent clips of you and others ramming cars before this, causing them to get killed, which was the reason for the lengthy blacklist initially if you were wondering.

Appeal Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.