Status
Not open for further replies.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Gotta say I’m definitely going to return to this server, but we all know if I stay then I’m going to receive one of those more ‘severe’ ban reasons in the new announcement, as I can never follow the rules and I even try lol, either until I get so bored I have to play or when the severe-ity has left my profile, goodbye

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Buh bye.

You could always stick around and try not to get into trouble as often, just cause we're being more pertinent with our rule enforcement to provide a better experience to all players alike at large, it doesn't mean you should admit defeat cause "well i always get myself in trouble".

Find a better crowd, roleplay stuff out, be less "gung ho" with the shooting and what not. Just some ideas.

Bob King

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Buh bye.

You could always stick around and try not to get into trouble as often, just cause we're being more pertinent with our rule enforcement to provide a better experience to all players alike at large, it doesn't mean you should admit defeat cause "well i always get myself in trouble".

Find a better crowd, roleplay stuff out, be less "gung ho" with the shooting and what not. Just some ideas.
We try our best but playing on the server pretty much daily (as a criminal) its almost impossible to try not break the most simple rules. Including the records which only add up which equal to even harsh punishments even tho some of the punishments could be more than a month old.

Last edited:

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

We try our best but playing on the server pretty much daily its almost impossible to try not break the most simple rules.
It’s pretty easy not to break rules, hangout with intelligent people and you’ll learn pretty quick. But also that doesn’t me you can’t break rules just be wary on the consequences of the rules you break. One can still Minge but not be in trouble; it’s called professional mingeing. ;)

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

We try our best but playing on the server pretty much daily (as a criminal) its almost impossible to try not break the most simple rules. Including the records which only add up which equal to even harsh punishments even tho some of the punishments could be more than a month old.

You can be a criminal on here and not break rules. Idk about you but most of the common things I encounter is RDM, VDM, and raid timer issues. Keep track of all your raids, make sure your kills fall under the necessary rules of being the last resort and stuff, and don't drive wrecklessly then blame it on poor game mechanics when you know full well the game has its limitations on vehicles. This is GMOD, not GTA Online, we're an RP server. I've noticed criminals who actually RP never get into trouble.

Peco

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yea romeo wouldnt want to end up like me anyway... got banned longer than the guy who forged evidence against a staff member for a vehical accident that was out of my control.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Just don’t minge LUL. Plenty of people know how to roleplay properly and don’t get banned. The gang gang gun squad are the minges that get banned. Roleplay doesn’t revolve around killing people. Once you figure that out, you can play without fear of breaking rules

Peco

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Gamz yea but everything else that makes money exept farming and hell even that requires u to shoot people sometimes.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Gamz yea but everything else that makes money exept farming and hell even that requires u to shoot people sometimes.
Yes but there are certain people who go out and search for gunfights, which is not the intention of a roleplay server.

Pug

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Only met you from carl and when he used your account but you seem like a lad. I have to agree with you at some points as there is close to no way of making money "Passively".

It is also a bit deep for us players presuming a lot of people like to target us and literally the smallest thing we do its an insta screaming n yelling at.

Anyway you got me on sc and steam so hopefully we can stay in contact.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Yea romeo wouldnt want to end up like me anyway... got banned longer than the guy who forged evidence against a staff member for a vehical accident that was out of my control.
wtf man. cmonBruh

Romeo we'll know you will come back, so im not rly worried but still miss u

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Back in the day when I roleplayed as a criminal I never, ever got into trouble. I created a "Mining Company" that was a front for my drug and gun ring. We had strict rules about doing things under the radar, but had no trouble going to war or getting loud when necessary. When you run your life in RP as if you were a criminal in real life, it becomes a lot more fun and a lot more safe within the rules. This server rewards good RP... And I made a TON of money doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.