Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: huncho
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175948110
Your Character Name: Jamal Hisin

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Thy
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons (1 week), PD (1 week)

Blacklist Length: 1 week (i think like 3 or 4 days remaining, could be wrong)
Blacklist Reason: A friend of mine was physgunned up after me, him and another cop were on a foot pursuit against a guy. I don't really remember the specifics however I was pretty pissed that the admin had frozen my friend instead of the guy who was actually breaking rules, so i shot him out of the air. I then was frozen myself and I kinda treated it as a joke, and then was given both blacklists and demoted.
Unblacklist Reason: To be honest I wasn't even planning on appealing since I knew what I did was pretty stupid, and considering my prior punishments was more than justified. However, the Rockford update has been announced and implemented onto Monolith. With this, there is a solid influx of returning players coming to give the server another chance, including some old friends of mine. I'll be honest; I've been given warning points, weapon blacklists, and bans countless times. I won't deny that as a player, I have often failed to abide the rules. However, most of the priors I am quoting were true accidents or misunderstandings/misinterpretations of the rules. Something like not giving a player enough time to put their hands up, or mugging someone in what was considered a "public place" when I thought it wasn't. This is probably one of the sole instances that I have been banned for a malicious rulebreak, and I hope that that is loud and clear. I apologize for making your job harder Thy.

Time of Occurrence: July 2nd/3rd ???
Additional members involved/witnessing: Not needed
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Just like to add I am completely fine with my PD blacklist being kept in place or extended, my main concern is my weapons blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.