Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: CrankMyHog69
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102099568
Your Character Name: Richard 'Jacket"

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member @Tango

Ban Reason: Racism, Breaking character??, NITRP???
Time of Occurrence: 12ish around 12:18 or 20
Relevant Evidence:
Hello dear Admins,Mods and Founder, so I was hand cuffed by Security saying "You're crossing crime Scene." which I told them "Your not an Police Officer." after that I walk away crossing body, then I hearing them saying "Security 1 Hey, Security 2 steps in HEY !" I looked back I was TAZED, and hand CUFFED Later they contact Police SGT later that they brought me to SGT so then I waited for them to stop talking, then I was talking over ANGRY just flowing in me then I was saying loudly saying "YOUR NOT FUCKEN POLICE OFFCIER YOU DUMB FUCK UGLY PEICE SHIT." Then Officer laughs and cuts cuffs free of me, then I ran away I don't know what they've said because I was running away after he release then ANGRY just flowing in me I said stupids thing I ever said in stutation like I said the N-WORD which I'm truely sorry what I did said, and did there. Tango one question how did you ban me quick because an report woundn't been that quick mabye you were flying around like dark rp mod. Also I did had ITRP because I was arguign with them noobie Securitys but if I was NITRP I would've run around and resist saying stupid shit but sadly I said N-Word Which did counters me. But overall I'm truely sorry I really love the server but I don't want this to happen besides this my first time.

Dear Admins, Mods and Founders

Additional members involved/witnessing: Police SGT, Civilian and Securitys

Last edited:

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Just wanna remember what you said? "YOU DUMB FUCK, YOU ARE NOT POLICE, YOU FUCKING N*****" Yelling in your mic, going into mic spamming. That is in no way acceptable, and also considering the sheer amount of breaking RP. I was there because someone reported you.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I suggest you take this appeal seriously if you expect anything to come of it. Putting memes in your appeal and title will get it nowhere.

Loki The God

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I suggest you take this appeal seriously if you expect anything to come of it. Putting memes in your appeal and title will get it nowhere.
Thanks for heads up. Mod

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Keep your punishment.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.