Status
Not open for further replies.

suwatto

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Just bought this car and then went and bought a race engine and then I tried driving it and nearly hit someone, this thing will not make it from point A to point B in any scenario. I called over an admin to ask if I could get it refunded and he said they didn't refund cars but then I asked him to try driving it and he agreed this thing shouldn't be on the road. Video of admin driving it (yes I am on discord with a friend but he doesn't play garrysmod): http://plays.tv/video/5b4d90d260314140d9/this-fucking-car

I'd either like a refund on the car + engine + wheels and wing or for the car to be repaired to a drivable state because I do love the car but, I'm just gonna get in trouble for hitting people with this and I don't wanna get 40k from 160k+ that was put into the car.

note: Admin didn't say I'd get a refund just want to make that clear so he doesn't possibly get in trouble.

EDIT: spelling corrections

Last edited:

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

There is a feature that lets you refund the engine upgrade. The staff member should have told you this. Set it back to stock engine, and it will give you all the money back from the engine upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.