Quitsdrop

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hi there. I was going through some of my best friend's profiles, and I went through their postings; and I literally watched some of my bestest of friends grow up, and that was really humbling. The fact that part of my entire experience with some of these people relies on the fact I met them in some org, some gunfight, some aftertalk of a gunfight, or some random base, is just so incredibly amazing. I have met people from Sweden, Alaska, Texas (my home state!) and even met a nice guy that happened to have cerebral palsy from the UK. It is so important that some of these people ever talked to me, because I learned some very fine emotions playing this server: Betrayal, Distrust, Rage, but also quite enthusiastic things like True Victory, Good Sportsmanship, and the importance of working hard.

Going through some of the videos I have made on this server, I went from being almost always on police or mayor, to being one of the biggest shooters in the server, and I find that amazing. I have a video from nearly every day, where I see people that are unfortunately now permanently banned (big rip to the homie Franklin, I still love you <3) fragging out with me, and I still remember the adrenaline rush I would get from those days, bear in mind I wasn't rich and didn't have too many guns. I went on @Max Veira 's profile, checked his postings, and I saw some of the most amazing memories that I completely forgot about on this server. Basing in Penthouse with 10-15 people, having people farming on the front lawn, getting raided by cops and making a refund request because of shitty evidence (that was quite scummy to be fair, always making refund requests), but nonetheless, all of it kept a special part of me attached to this server. Regardless of whatever happens to me in the future, I just don't think I could ever leave this server, as stupid as that sounds. I just can't find anything better than being able to log on, and have the option between stopping crime, creating crime, fueling crime, making guns, or raiding. That is just so amazing how, for any mood you may be in, there is a job you could be doing to completely sate that need.

I created this thread for any potentially gone users, or users who knew me/my rivals in the old Paralake. Anyone who has videos of 1%, The Sixth, 2CC (if anyone remembers that lmao), or the Tunnel Snakes, I would truly appreciate you posting videos here that represent the impact they had made on the server.

I know I have overstated this a couple of times, but I really need to make this clear. The ability to go onto the internet and meet someone that you could be sharing thousands of hours with, is literally priceless. I was co-owner of an org called 2CC (2nd Chance Crew) that was meant to help "John Does" (newer players) start their journey through Monolith, not that I was much of a refined player myself. We came into contact with the Tunnel Snakes, and we had one major thing in common: We permanently disliked the Sixth. So, we made an allyship. The first time I met anyone basing with them, I might Franz Baeur, and Max Veira (Max Fuller at the time.) It seemed simple at the time, but we were about to become the most Iconic duo on the entire server for another year to come.

My final comment for today: Please don't underestimate the impact that you have on people in this game, it is truly extraordinary what kind of things I have done and what kind of people I have met on this server. I have met people who live 15 minutes away from me, and I have met people who are literally on the other side of the world. That connection is special, and it needs to be cherished if possible. The next time you see someone on the server having a hard time, try to give them a hand if you can. We need more dedicated newer players in this community, like the Paralake times.

God bless and safe travels, John Williams.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I remember the time gs9 was basing on the second paralake map. Penthouse grind. People were doing lsd and coke. 1 of my friends with the human spongebob picture, (cant tag him) was doing LSD. His lsd blew up and killed everyone. EVERYONE. there was like 9 people and all died. It was amazing.

Quitsdrop

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was there. I flew from the roof all the way to the bank, and they had to scrape my remains off the floor of the bank. Franklin flew to Gas Station, and the paramedics had fun doing cocaine for a couple of days.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I was there. I flew from the roof all the way to the bank, and they had to scrape my remains off the floor of the bank. Franklin flew to Gas Station, and the paramedics had fun doing cocaine for a couple of days.
Those were good times XD. I stopped doing lsd and stuff last week. Me and tony did a raid on the outskirts, the dude was making cocaine. We killed him, started looting but we forgot about the stove. His friends came to grab loot but everyone died to the explosion.

Spageti

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I remember the time gs9 was basing on the second paralake map. Penthouse grind. People were doing lsd and coke. 1 of my friends with the human spongebob picture, (cant tag him) was doing LSD. His lsd blew up and killed everyone. EVERYONE. there was like 9 people and all died. It was amazing.
u mean to tag me @uwu lol

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Since everyone is talking about pent 2018, days might as well post this banger when we had the 20 man original 1% and BBC OG bases.
The audio goes to shit after I get up idk why, so headphone users might wanna turn down.
Good memes.

Last edited:

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I remember me getting a 1 tap headshot as bank security the day the Glock 17 got released ever since I have fallen in love

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

damn all of my funny clips were on plays.tv, wish i couldve gotten them before plays went down

Quitsdrop

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

If anyone has any Rockford raids (not bank) I really want to see them, I completely forgot the map.

Alex Anderson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I remember when I finally learned how to craft, I was so stupid that instead of trying to level up (before guns became much harder to make) I made like 40 makarovs and 10 boxes of ammo, didn't even level me up 5 times when I could of potentially gotten to lvl 99 crafting and mass produced so many good guns, fun times tho, I remember trying to rob the bank/kill mayor with makarovs because I had too many.

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I remember being invited to meet a whole bunch of people and the leader being Kaeso Stacks, they helped me out when I had such little money, this org was TGU. I definitely had the most fun on the server with these guys, Kaeso, Navetta, John, and many more people. This org let me know, I'm in crime for good

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Probably one of my best memories on Monolith

Karol

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

itz_coffee

Developer