Status
Not open for further replies.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This sounds just like all our other wars, all they do is talk shit but then they don't actually pull up. Thanks for the compliments though! Also, we have taken many organizations out of Rockford, then we moved to Paralake known as "The Informals". Our organization name has changed many times, but we're all still the same.
Only people have have tried stuff is the red hawks but there gone

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Due to a previous issue with a member of yours and your fake "bigness & strength", you will receive the same as "Secret Society",

Have fun while at War with The Mikael Family.

May this show the best of both sides.

-Mr.Mikael

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Due to a previous issue with a member of yours, you will receive the same as "Secret Society",

Have fun while at War with The Mikael Family.

May this show the best of both sides.

-Mr.Mikael
I am gonna be assisting you as a solo person as I am solo organization right now

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

MARK #1 OF THE WAR ON 2CC.
I mean if you can't handle a 1v3 against me, I think you should pay me that 250k and get out of this juicy war, I mean either way more frags and money for me.
F0D99EC576E42466AC67670752E0A3C1A2CFEC19

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Only people have have tried stuff is the red hawks but there gone
Don't speak for us. We're no means gone and plan to come back to smack y'all as equally as y'all try and smack us. Along with S.C.C the Red hawks are open to an alliance with you and We'd be more then happy to assist you in the war When my ban is up :)

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Along with don't get pushed around by these people like Romeo or jack,Plus matthias is in no means any danger trust me. Romeo Like le Frags and Jack just had issues with being friendly :( keep chugging on. Hope to see this org when im unbanned.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

MARK #2 OF THE WAR ON 2CC.
How are you gonna try and be a pussy and run away from us for THAT long? Jesus christ, just either take your losses (which you'll be doing a LOT) or go out fighting. Jesus. I mean either way you gonna die.
2E921FD927D0657147380AC24307B918FCBF7C89

Bob King

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

W o a h

Ray Zax

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - MonkeyMan ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/MonkeyManofLife/ )

In Game Name - Ray Zax

Skills/Level Screenshot - http://munchyman.club/images/gTWdrO7Kqp.png - Yes, I know a lot of the levels are kind of low, however, I try to grind every day and to get those up and I play as Police and Firefighter and other jobs as well.

Why do you want to join - I would like to join the 2nd Chance Crew because recently I have started to become really active on the server and want a group to be a part of because I don't have a ton going on usually and I want more to do and I think this could add onto what I have to do on the server and make the server a lot more fun for me. I also think it would be a good experience for me to learn what being apart of an organization is like. Meeting new people has also always been a thing I liked and I think in the organization I could meet a lot of new people and become more a part of the community!

JoshLP

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - MonkeyMan ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/MonkeyManofLife/ )

In Game Name - Ray Zax

Skills/Level Screenshot - http://munchyman.club/images/gTWdrO7Kqp.png - Yes, I know a lot of the levels are kind of low, however, I try to grind every day and to get those up and I play as Police and Firefighter and other jobs as well.

Why do you want to join - I would like to join the 2nd Chance Crew because recently I have started to become really active on the server and want a group to be a part of because I don't have a ton going on usually and I want more to do and I think this could add onto what I have to do on the server and make the server a lot more fun for me. I also think it would be a good experience for me to learn what being apart of an organization is like. Meeting new people has also always been a thing I liked and I think in the organization I could meet a lot of new people and become more a part of the community!

That's very chipper and snazzy my friend! We would love for you to join our brotherhood!

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

If I ever, and I mean ever, have to go through and delete 2 pages worth of messages, one by one. I will be punishing you all even more harshly. Mostly everyone who was shitposting, or contributing to it, has been forum banned. This is in no way acceptable, and if I see it again, I will personally archive this organization thread. If you are the leader or apart of this organization you report the shitposting, you do not contribute to it.

This is your first and final warning. If I see this again, it will be game-over.

Am I clear?

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If anyone in your org ever needs anything, let me know.

JoshLP

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

If anyone in your org ever needs anything, let me know.
Yea man, We'll contact you. The org beef content was superb, I can't believe Tango deleted it without notice.. ya know? I really wish He would've archived it tbh, But I think I'm gonna take a break from Monolith for a day or 2 though, Lifes hitting me hard, I'm not gonna complain on the forums though. I'll rest up and go back to climbing the ranks. I'm like a new SoundCloud rapper that's been in the shadows but crept into the spotlight and took over the rap game by force. Lol, #OnlyInMonolith #GoodTimes

Status
Not open for further replies.