connorjessy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:IM_THE_DANGER
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:199476989
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Tommy Asterion

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Funtimedoom

Reason for Report:I was asked what I said to another staff to get banned a long time ago in ooc and I said simply "// I said that the female staff I dont know her name needs to learn and do her job as a staff better" And I got a 3 day mute for staff diss I asked him why I was muted he said for staff diss and I said that the said staff I was talking about was not even staff anymore the staff funtimedoom said oh well then I guess its player diss I dont feel that I was dissing anyone and that if that was player diss and or staff diss you cant just change it and no warning to stop
Time of Occurrence:12:15 pm
Evidence to support your claim:Logs

Additional members involved/witnessing:Logs
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Will handle when Funtime replies

Funtimedoom

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @connorjessy I am here to explain my side of the story. You said "i said that the female staff i dont know her name needs to learn and do her job as a staff", when you said that I believed you were either talking about Lola or Melody which are either current staff members or past staff. Which is considered staff and or player disrespect. When I messaged you informing you that you have received an OOC blacklist for three days for staff disrespect you said, "I am talking about a past staff member", therefore I let you know that is still player disrespect which is still punishable. After looking into logs I saw you said this multiple times too (evidence at the bottom). If you felt like you were not dissing anyone you could have appealed on the forums which I let you know you had an option too. I do not have to warn you in OOC to blacklist for OOC.

Sincerely, Funtimedoom

Evidence:
3/17/2020 @ 11:29:56 AM Tommy Asterion (IM_THE_DANGER) (STEAM_0:1:199476989) (707) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "i said that the female staff i dont know her name needs to learn and do her job as a staff better"
3/17/2020 @ 11:07:20 AM Tommy Asterion (IM_THE_DANGER) (STEAM_0:1:199476989) (707) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "// i said that the female staff i dont know her name needs to learn and do her job as a staff better"
3/17/2020 @ 11:07:07 AM Tommy Asterion (IM_THE_DANGER) (STEAM_0:1:199476989) (707) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "i said that the female staff i dont know her name needs to learn and do her job as a staff better"

connorjessy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @connorjessy I am here to explain my side of the story. You said "i said that the female staff i dont know her name needs to learn and do her job as a staff", when you said that I believed you were either talking about Lola or Melody which are either current staff members or past staff. Which is considered staff and or player disrespect. When I messaged you informing you that you have received an OOC blacklist for three days for staff disrespect you said, "I am talking about a past staff member", therefore I let you know that is still player disrespect which is still punishable. After looking into logs I saw you said this multiple times too (evidence at the bottom). If you felt like you were not dissing anyone you could have appealed on the forums which I let you know you had an option too. I do not have to warn you in OOC to blacklist for OOC.

Sincerely, Funtimedoom

Evidence:
3/17/2020 @ 11:29:56 AM Tommy Asterion (IM_THE_DANGER) (STEAM_0:1:199476989) (707) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "i said that the female staff i dont know her name needs to learn and do her job as a staff better"
3/17/2020 @ 11:07:20 AM Tommy Asterion (IM_THE_DANGER) (STEAM_0:1:199476989) (707) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "// i said that the female staff i dont know her name needs to learn and do her job as a staff better"
3/17/2020 @ 11:07:07 AM Tommy Asterion (IM_THE_DANGER) (STEAM_0:1:199476989) (707) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "i said that the female staff i dont know her name needs to learn and do her job as a staff better"
Those other 3 where me trying to say it but I had a ooc cool down you can check those never went through except one of them and I Think you should have warned me and not just blacklist I hear people say in ooc that pmx is a poopy head is this staff diss?

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

No wrong action was taken by the staff member,

concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.