Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Riley Freeman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65766312
Your Character Name: Zyke Desire

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Balldrip @Backflare
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 3 days from weapons
Blacklist Reason: I killed a cop that was trying to ticket me for doing nothing after telling him stop.
Unblacklist Reason: So basically the reason I think I should be unblacklisted is because this cop has been following and trying to ticket me for hours and trying to remove me from my vehicle which I will discuss in a player report later. So I was frustrated after seeing him run up to my car once again and try to ticket me after just dealing with him, As you see me come out of the gun store getting ammo and equipping my gun walking out the gunstore about to go raid someone and I tell him in the video he reported me with to stop whats hes doing and then I pointed the gun at him for about 3 seconds which if you had a gun pointed at you wouldn't you put your hands up not just stare at the person, he then starts to run a bit then I shoot him. The only reason I didn't actually say hands up is because I type in game so I didn't think I would have enough time to say it without him pulling out his gun on me so I just pointed my gun at him thinking he would understand put his hands up. I didn't know this wouldn't be counted as rdm when I did it. I would also like to apoligize to the player even though he basically targeted me for over a hour with tickets and pulling me out vehicle.

Time of Occurrence: about 2 hours ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?:Yes

Last edited:

den1386

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Also Said "stop right now" in the video

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello den1386,

If you feel he was targeting you, feel free to make a player report. Moving on, In the video you say stop right now with no gun out. He gives you the ticket and you have your gun pointed at him, but haven't said anything with it out. You said stop and he did, you didn't stay stand still or hands up or any commands whatsoever. He followed everything you said and got killed or it. This seems like an excuse to attempt to appeal your blacklist.

Appeal Denied
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.