Target SteamID:0:1:55938701
Target Character Name (if known): unkown

Target 2 Steam Name: Unkown
Target 2 SteamID:0:0:86732815
Target Character Name 2(if known): unknown

Request reason: They NLR and RDM
When did the situation occur?: 7:50 pm EST today
Your evidence to support your claim :

Basically i and a friend just killed three gs9 players, after we fled cause of police. About 10 minutes later i made it back to spawn. Here i am greeted with all 3 of them telling a cop that i shot the cop at spawn which i did not do. The cop then realizes this and un arrest me. After that a gs9 player says out loud " i am gonna go change my name" i think nothing of it as i stand afk on the tires next to premium box playing on my phone. Two seconds later i get shot in the head by the same gs9 player. He then comes over to me (after i got stabilized by ems) and finished me with a pistol. After this i here them all chatting about me in their radios.

While i was uploading the video and admin brought me to a sit but then Gmod crashed. He then came back to me after i was re-booted and said to just make a post.

This is not right and really doesn't make the game fun when people get salty and NLR / RDM you.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Anyone who may have been at spawn at the time, no one i know particularly

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Unless you can’t count, there was 2 of us there that you killed. The third guy was our friend who witnessed it, who found you and killed you as he had a RP reason to do so. Not to mention you broke character multiple times, saying “I’m gonna report you” and “Omfg your Nlring”
There was no NLR to be seen again just our friend killing you with valid rp reason.

Also don’t just slander our org by saying “GS9”players, make the report on the proper people. No point in being mad out our org about it.

Also your vid literally exposes your aimware scripts, as it shows you locking onto us through the car and locking onto your friend and you trying to control it. So congratulations you played yourself.

Last edited:

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, I was in the yellow Silvia S15 at the premium locker while you were gunning down the guy in the Grey Lancer and the Black Huracan. So no, I didn't NLR.
I also very much witnessed you killing them.

This reply probably doesn't even matter because you're gonna get banned for the aimware anyways.

EDIT: You can see my car 3 seconds into the second video at the premium locker.

Last edited:

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

After that a gs9 player says out loud " i am gonna go change my name" i think nothing of it as i stand afk on the tires next to premium box playing on my phone. Two seconds later i get shot in the head by the same gs9 player. He then comes over to me (after i got stabilized by ems) and finished me with a pistol.

Oh yeah, I also never finished you, that was mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.