3D Printers?

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

JanJu

Dec 15, 2018
anybody else got a 3d printer if so what 3d printer do you have and what do you print?

i got a monoprice select mini 3d printer and it works good for printing stupid things.

Nitr0us

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jul 11, 2017
I don't have one myself but my local library does and it's pretty cool, you can print little pokemon figurines and stuff. I want to get one to print small things like a phone stand or something but they cost too much imo

imaspy14

Jan 26, 2018
Canada
I got an ender 3 good low budget printer I print anything from gears, nuts bolts to airsoft guns statue's pretty much anything

When I mean good budget it's like 200 us and like 350 CAD

thtgeekydude

Monolith Pleb
Jul 21, 2018
I got an ender 3 good low budget printer I print anything from gears, nuts bolts to airsoft guns statue's pretty much anything

When I mean good budget it's like 200 us and like 350 CAD
thats actually pretty decent tbch considering what 3D printers use to cost

Luvbunny

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Sep 27, 2018
I once had an upper class printer but got rid of it.

One thing to keep in mind is that a 3D Printer will cause alot of sound pollution, just usual pollution aswell. You'll require a designated space for it!