Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewie Monifinguers

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I have remade this thread due to the fact that none of my points were acknowledged and was denied with no explanation.

Your Steam Name : Investment Banker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:463830675
Your Character Name: Vinny Bierman

Which Staff blacklisted you: @gm1003
What were you blacklisted from: weapons for 5 days

Blacklist Length: 5 days
Blacklist Reason: RDM
Unblacklist Reason: So, my car was being rammed repeatedly by another player. I got to the bank and said officer help me this man is ramming me. The person ramming me then left so i entered the bank to go about withdrawing some money. I then get a notification that I have been ticketed for "reckless driving and road rage". Now in this situation, I was the victim, however, the officer had ticketed me based solely on the attacker's words and no evidence. I explained this to the officer and he saw that his ticket was unfair and told me to appeal it and it would be accepted. We enter the town hall together and I make a ticket appeal, stating in the appeal that the officer had said it should be accepted. I then walk back to my car at the gun store and see that the officer had denied my ticket. Now, of course, this infuriated me and I went back to the town hall and killed the officer.

Now, I know you are not allowed to kill an officer for issuing a ticket, that rule is very clear. I did not kill the officer for this reason as if I did I would have shot him straight after the ticket. Also if a random officer had denied my ticket, I would not have killed the officer. The reason that I killed the officer was that he said he would accept the appeal, and then denied it as I walked off.

Now in this server, I have seen people killed for way less of a reason than this, and I think that this was a valid reason to kill someone for a couple of reasons.

Firstly: I was lied to making this situation a betrayal.
Secondly: The ticket that was issued was false, and the denying of the ticket was also false
Thirdly: I see this as him scamming me out of 500 (the price of the ticket) Despite him not directly earning the money from this, the money would go to his department which would benefit him. Even if this wasn't the intention he has still cost me 500 in this situation which I would argue is theft/scamming which is a valid kill reason.

A lot of the rules are unclear in this game and I have had a lot of encounters like this in the past in which I feel I was unfairly warned and admins almost always take the side of each other in these situations.

If you still determine this to be a valid blacklist, I would ask that I be warned (so i get an auto-ban) or banned instead as the game is unplayable with this blacklist as I make guns and farm/base a lot. This would reset my warning points and allow me to return after the ban with a fresh start.

In the future, I will be less trigger happy, and please keep in mind that if you still determine this to be a rule break, it wasn't intentional and I felt like this was a valid RP reason to kill someone.

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday about 12pm GMT
Additional members involved/witnessing: The admin and the officer.
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Duplicate post, locked

Status
Not open for further replies.