Not open for further replies.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Patrick Jackson
Past Orgs: The Family, SSN.
Why do you want to join? Need fellow hardcore grinders to speak with, and I don’t wanna grind alone these days. (As of right now, I’m 600k In the bank but need to buy guns, just having trouble finding someone to sell bulk)
Denied

Last edited:

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Sarah Dagger
Past Orgs: BMF, Mside
Why do you want to join? I want to join 786 because I know quiet a few of you guys and can offer my skills and services, I have 61 primaries, roughly 600k in the bank, and a Nissan skyline in the garage. I do a lot of shootouts and raids which are usually successful. If anything happens or a situation goes bad you can count on me to have your back.

Last edited:

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Sarah Dagger
Past Orgs: BMF, Mside
Why do you want to join? I want to join 786 because I know quiet a few of you guys and can offer my skills and services, I have 61 primaries, roughly 600k in the bank, and a Nissan skyline in the garage. I do a lot of shootouts and raids which are usually successful. If anything happens or a situation goes bad you can count on me to have your back.
ACCEPTED

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Quick note for anyone who thinks they can't make it by applying to join: CASH ON HAND OR ASSETS DO NOT TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT YOU AND SO ARE NOT NECESSARY. All you do need is the will to grind even when the server is dry and have skills to back it up as we are always looking to lift up newer players looking to make themselves a name. Thanks for reading

Doug Dimmadome

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Jordan White
Past Orgs: N/A (Haven't ran with an org since 2019 can't remember the orgs from back then)
Why do you want to join? I want to join because I am looking for an active org that I can stick with and make friends with I am a heavy grinder especially with gun manufacturing with 99 metalworking 99 mining and 53 crafting I am also working on charts of exact crafting requirements to save the time of mining mass amounts to mining exact amounts to fill weapon order's If its profit I enjoy finding maximum efficiency and love working with a team in any area's

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Past Orgs: N/A (Haven't ran with an org since 2019 can't remember the orgs from back then)
Why do you want to join? I want to join because I am looking for an active org that I can stick with and make friends with I am a heavy grinder especially with gun manufacturing with 99 metalworking 99 mining and 53 crafting I am also working on charts of exact crafting requirements to save the time of mining mass amounts to mining exact amounts to fill weapon order's If its profit I enjoy finding maximum efficiency and love working with a team in any area's
Pending

Bapho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Benjamen Libet
Past Orgs: MSide, Floridians
Happy to see the boys back, would like to hop back on the grind. I still have my prem locker filled with goodies from the time before.

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

no

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Happy to see the boys back, would like to hop back on the grind. I still have my prem locker filled with goodies from the time before.
all MSide members already are in (terms and conditions apply)

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

accepted welcome back G

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Kicked Zho Smith out of 786

Frankie Klumps

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Could we speak about a possible alliance?

- (The Klump Family Founder) Frankie Klumps

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Last edited:

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Tyler Gard
Past Orgs: i got none
Why do you want to join? because i need people to play with and talk too and im pretty poor so some people helping me would be nice

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Tyler Gard
Past Orgs: i got none
Why do you want to join? because i need people to play with and talk too and im pretty poor so some people helping me would be nice
no.

Nub

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Berry Smith
Past Orgs: Mside YRN Zerø Vercetti family Raiders No recoil Dice violet
Why do you want to join? Im looking for a org and you guy are cool and need people to base and have fun with

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Berry Smith
Past Orgs: Mside YRN Zerø Vercetti family Raiders No recoil Dice violet
Why do you want to join? Im looking for a org and you guy are cool and need people to base and have fun with
Accepted. welcome

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Jetaime Alexandria
Past Orgs: Simp Nation
Why do you want to join?: I've been getting into Mining, Farming and Making Drugs, I've been hanging with some people from 786 and basing, been trying to get started in this sorts of stuff, and you guys seem to be pretty chill to base with.

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Jetaime Alexandria
Past Orgs: Simp Nation
Why do you want to join?: I've been getting into Mining, Farming and Making Drugs, I've been hanging with some people from 786 and basing, been trying to get started in this sorts of stuff, and you guys seem to be pretty chill to base with.
Yes. Welcome to 78Simps

Status
Not open for further replies.