Status
Not open for further replies.

Agam

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Daniel Crowe
Past Orgs: YRM, Legacy, GS9
Why do you want to join? Want to join an org that I can base with and can frag. Plus I have based with you back when I returned during Southside.

Last edited:

Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Piza Vercetti
Past Orgs: ABZ, Legacy, Deluca Family, AVLN, Zero, YRN, BMF, Mside, and a few other orgs.
Why do you want to join? I wanna roll with a org that knows what they're doing, and plus I feel that I can help with any conflicts you guys have. I also know a few of your members.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why do you want to join? Want to join an org that I can base with and can frag. Plus I have based with you back when I returned during Southside.
Past Orgs: ABZ, Legacy, Deluca Family, AVLN, Zero, YRN, BMF, Mside, and a few other orgs.
Why do you want to join? I wanna roll with a org that knows what they're doing, and plus I feel that I can help with any conflicts you guys have. I also know a few of your members.
Pending

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Jordan Vercetti
Past Orgs: YRN, Vercetti family, SNS, Zero, Wong family, some more orgs I cant remember rn.
Why do you want to join? I can frag and help you guys with base defense, I've helped you guys out in the past and I also know a few people in the org. Plus I don't really like the people you're at war with so I wanna help.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Past Orgs: YRN, Vercetti family, SNS, Zero, Wong family, some more orgs I cant remember rn.
Why do you want to join? I can frag and help you guys with base defense, I've helped you guys out in the past and I also know a few people in the org. Plus I don't really like the people you're at war with so I wanna help.
Pending

Felix19

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Max Chelios
Past Orgs: Zero/BMF/TGU
Why do you want to join? Been looking for a new org that is active and wanting to grind and base.

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Jake Thompson
Past Orgs: Communist Party, The Family
Why do you want to join? I am looking for a good group to be in

Mazen

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hector

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted
Accepted
Accepted

Last edited:

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Applications closed (for now)

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Mikey Jhinkey

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name: Mikey Jhinkey
Past Orgs: 1%, MS-13
Why do you want to join? I'm friends with a lot of the org members and y'all are all close to MS-13, I used to be in 1% with ethan as well. I want to join because we all frag and my org seems to be a little inactive so I want to join the org we are most friendly with so I can still keep in contact with my current org.

Shabzino

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Why do you want to join? I'm friends with a lot of the org members and y'all are all close to MS-13, I used to be in 1% with ethan as well. I want to join because we all frag and my org seems to be a little inactive so I want to join the org we are most friendly with so I can still keep in contact with my current org.
PENDING

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted message me or Deshawn whenever we are on to get invited.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Character Name:Tyler Park
Past Orgs: Raiders NightTime MSM Ak81
Why do you want to join? Just looking for a org with people I have based and chilled with 786 a lot everyone in the org is chill and i would like to be apart of that group

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why do you want to join? Just looking for a org with people I have based and chilled with 786 a lot everyone in the org is chill and i would like to be apart of that group
Pending

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Due to the fact that we are full on members, I’m going to have to deny your application.

Reactions: Alx

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Why do you want to join? Just started playing again looking to join an org to be apart of kinda just farming and doing drugs by myself kinda miss the wars and gunfights and chilling with a bunch of guys
Frag videos: (optional) Dont got anymore deleted em like a year ago only got cod and rainbow clips
Discord username:Mat420#6559
Character-Name: Matt Davids
Past orgs: (Long list) the Flame, Unsanctioned, backwood rebels, Axe Gang, Drazas Org, Batman Association, Legacy (1) and Legacy (2), Veria Family (1) and (2), BBC, The informals, Black knights, GS9 (1) and (2), and some others but cant remember them all right now

Status
Not open for further replies.