MRP A blast from the past

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angryhalobird

Aug 8, 2018
USA (Pacific time zone)
Description of suggestion: A way to remember everything that we have done for monolith, something as a remembrance for monolith. Change the maps back to the old ones (rockford, paralake and truenorth) before we switch to monoford (our last map)
Reason why it should happen: It's a little something to remember our history of monolith, help bring some old players back for monoford and just a little something for joy of monolith map
Related Content: Old maps we before monoford. Old flies about the map, if we can get them back of course

Reactions: Coffee

redw1re

Mar 1, 2019
+support i think rockford was a dope map, kinda laggy tho

Alex Anderson

Oct 1, 2017
I am intrigued by this suggestion, could we go back to the old gun making system for "old times sake" aswell? Me needs to make some scars

thtgeekydude

Banned
Banned
Jul 21, 2018
+Support, Sorta. Devs worked hard to stop everybody complaining about rockford tbch. But it would be nice Right before map change, Maybe a week or two before monoford launch have a major event or something

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
Map switches are critical for RP communities because everyone has to adapt to a completely new map and city layout. We're not fans of switching back and forth, and will only do so for special occasions.

Perry

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Forum Moderator
Dec 2, 2016
The Netherlands
I find it funny how nobody remembers EvoCity. I guess no players remain from that time.

Reactions: Mazen

Angryhalobird

Aug 8, 2018
USA (Pacific time zone)
I am intrigued by this suggestion, could we go back to the old gun making system for "old times sake" aswell? Me needs to make some scars
The point of this is to remember the past MAPS we had, not old systems

Angryhalobird

Aug 8, 2018
USA (Pacific time zone)
Map switches are critical for RP communities because everyone has to adapt to a completely new map and city layout. We're not fans of switching back and forth, and will only do so for special occasions.
Well, that is why it's a suggestion. It may be classified as a special occasion, if you guys want to do it of course. I'm not asking for anything insane, just a switch back to the good old maps

Nifae

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Mar 27, 2019
I didn't even know we're switching to another new map soon? Right when I was getting used to this one! I wouldn't mind maybe one or two days where we just went back through the older maps relatively quickly and had some fun, but I wouldn't want a prolonged stay in any of them.

Angryhalobird

Aug 8, 2018
USA (Pacific time zone)
I didn't even know we're switching to another new map soon? Right when I was getting used to this one!
You can see in the development tab in our discord that a new map has been planned out, it was announced during the mono-games when they needed some extra cash for the devs, that's why it costed money to enter the event (had a lot of fun tho). You can see skins for the map and plans for what it's going to look like.

• Love
Reactions: Nifae

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Dec 10, 2017
Little do you know

• Wow
Reactions: Nitr0us

Angryhalobird

Aug 8, 2018
USA (Pacific time zone)

Romanian

Aug 1, 2017
Romania
+support we could see the history of the server and how we improved right before Monoford.

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
Moved to denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.