Cole Sizzle

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Not going to lie I am currently staffing on another server but I have started playing Monolith in my free time because I like how heavy the RP is. My name in-game is Cole Sizzle and I have just started so I don't have much but it's still a lot of fun. I have recently joined an organization and have been doing gang activities with them though which has been fun. Anyways that's just my short introduction and wanted to put one up as I just made my forum account. Here's a funny screenshot from a discord with my own staff team. (Not going to say any details about the server because I don't want it to be misinterpreted as advertising it.)

Attachments

• Screenshot (24).png
    Screenshot (24).png
    64.3 KB · Views: 14

Cole Sizzle

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Also if you guys can give me tips for getting started and growing some wealth that would be helpful. I have just started venturing into growing weed which seems to be the best option for me at level 30.

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Message @DangerZone640 for help, he's a great guy for getting tips and tricks for surviving in monolith

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Also if you guys can give me tips for getting started and growing some wealth that would be helpful. I have just started venturing into growing weed which seems to be the best option for me at level 30.
While weed is an amazing way to get money quick, if you want to last long term I would reccomend to get into farming and getting that leveled up as it will bring in a stable income. You could also try to get into an organization so that you wont have as much of a difficulty.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Theres two-three paths you can take, you can be a gun maker, mine ores, smelt them and do the whole process of making guns, be an avid roleplayer by being cop or medic everytime you play mono, or go the popular way and make cocaine and lsd, the last process makes you the best money if you do it right. Welcome to the community.

Cherry

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Theres two-three paths you can take, you can be a gun maker, mine ores, smelt them and do the whole process of making guns, be an avid roleplayer by being cop or medic everytime you play mono, or go the popular way and make cocaine and lsd, the last process makes you the best money if you do it right. Welcome to the community.
Wrong kiddo farming is the best, Alright I’m going to give you a great tip. Listen to the veterans of monolith they will tell you how to survive, Btw just because they drive a expensive car and flex real hard doesn’t mean they have money.