MRP A Home Computer

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Would you like a pc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

Banned
Banned
Aug 9, 2017
banned.
Hello, I am Ronny and I would like to throw a suggestion here it is.

A Model of a pc with a 2d3d derma on it or once the use function is used then it opens a derma with the following
(using the same theme of the tablet)

MonoBay (Ebay) -
1. A menu with a way to list items ( must have them ) and once someone clicks on it they can click buy if they have the money and then the person can deliver it to a npc at bank and then the other player can pick it up from there and if the person who's selling the item doesnt drop it off after 2 days then they dont get the cash to prevent scamming

2. Auction system for people to bet on items (Ex. Someone has a M3 Super 90 and they have no idea what the price is so they list it for 10k and people can bid on it and then the highest bidder gets it) they have to give the money and then it gets refunded the next time someone bids to defeat scam bids

MonoPay (Paypal) -
1. A way to send people money
2. A way to deposit money using they're atm balance.

(have any other ideas for a pc? drop them below!)

GinoL

Dec 24, 2018
I mean you can personally sell items to other players, use the market, or make orders on this forum.

This seems rather unnecessary.

Ron

Banned
Banned
Aug 9, 2017
banned.
I mean you can personally sell items to other players, use the market, or make orders on this forum.

This seems rather unnecessary.
not everyone likes waiting days on the market, paying the right price or buying items from people they dont know using a website would make this a lot easier and there could be other features besides these I just mentioned these and for MonoPay if you're friend is across the map and needs quick cash you can pay him with your atm balance.

table

Jul 12, 2018
Yeah the monomarket is there for a reason, I like the idea of auctioning though

Timothy.Taylor

Oct 18, 2018
I think most of these are improvements that could be made to the current mono market system. I do like the idea of e-transfering to people though, so +partial support for that

Mark

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Hello, I am Ronny and I would like to throw a suggestion here it is.

A Model of a pc with a 2d3d derma on it or once the use function is used then it opens a derma with the following
(using the same theme of the tablet)

MonoBay (Ebay) -
1. A menu with a way to list items ( must have them ) and once someone clicks on it they can click buy if they have the money and then the person can deliver it to a npc at bank and then the other player can pick it up from there and if the person who's selling the item doesnt drop it off after 2 days then they dont get the cash to prevent scamming

2. Auction system for people to bet on items (Ex. Someone has a M3 Super 90 and they have no idea what the price is so they list it for 10k and people can bid on it and then the highest bidder gets it) they have to give the money and then it gets refunded the next time someone bids to defeat scam bids

MonoPay (Paypal) -
1. A way to send people money
2. A way to deposit money using they're atm balance.

(have any other ideas for a pc? drop them below!)

https://trello.com/c/Ot9cDPdJ/734-mononet

Reactions: Ron

Ron

Banned
Banned
Aug 9, 2017
banned.
Mark thats brilliant it goes into so much detail

Reactions: TheRustyPlayer
Status
Not open for further replies.