A little update

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
So it’s been around 2 weeks now.
My dad has made some pretty serious allegations against my mom and has threatened her with some stuff. So long story short, my mom has a restraining order, or RFA rather and he’s not allowed near us or allowed to contact us. Nor can we contact him or go near him.
Anyways, my computer is still at his house and he’s there pretty much all the time so I’m not able to get my computer.
I know I said I’d be gone for maybe a week, but now I feel like I might be gone for a long time, maybe a month or two.

I really miss playing Monolith and I hope to be back soon.

gm1003

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Event Team
Jul 7, 2018
Houston, TX
Sounds like some rough times, I wish I could say I understand how you feel but I honestly don’t

I hope everything works out in the end, if you ever need to talk or something shoot me a DM on discord

Dominic Brooklier

Nov 19, 2018
Africa
Man, if you need us always ask. We are available at all times for you :)