Status
Not open for further replies.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello' Alot of you know me as azekial' And i planned this leave awhile back but i guess After this new years Im just tired out' It's no doubt been quite a long hard journey for me on monolith and its been an amazing fun one' Meeting so many people that i could mention here that i'm 100% sure id leave out about 20+ People who deserve to be mentioned' From amazing Group's To amazing people' Its been a 'Rad time Going from A nobody with no money' To a Big ORG with loyal members that was known across the server. But in all honesty If were gonna be real' Alot of you probs see me on alot more then a person should be on' And it started to effect my day to day life. So it has to stop here. I've recently Started Studying for school' Along with hopes of starting a career soon. This is in no means an end to me personally but props an end to My ORG Activities as a whole. But thank you everybody who has stuck with me through all the bull' And with me even though Half the server hated me at one point. You guys no doubt made it bearable. I will return just Not soon' I'll probably be making a grand return around Monoford or a few weeks into the map change' Ill also be on the server from time to time but it will be for a new goal' Kinda wish to Join the staff team and to be looked at as a better person that can help change the community' But thats all what ifs. Until i see all you wonderful people again' ;]

Alix

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Sad to see you leave. Ill be waiting for your return! Keep in touch bud!
Kissies x

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Good memories azy , see ya fam . hit me up RS2V when ur up for it!

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hey man, we didn‘t interact much but it seems that you are a nice guy! Goobye man, sad to see you go :(

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

was it because I stole your tv? Ill give it back xd.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck man, hope you come back

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hello' Alot of you know me as azekial' And i planned this leave awhile back but i guess After this new years Im just tired out' It's no doubt been quite a long hard journey for me on monolith and its been an amazing fun one' Meeting so many people that i could mention here that i'm 100% sure id leave out about 20+ People who deserve to be mentioned' From amazing Group's To amazing people' Its been a 'Rad time Going from A nobody with no money' To a Big ORG with loyal members that was known across the server. But in all honesty If were gonna be real' Alot of you probs see me on alot more then a person should be on' And it started to effect my day to day life. So it has to stop here. I've recently Started Studying for school' Along with hopes of starting a career soon. This is in no means an end to me personally but props an end to My ORG Activities as a whole. But thank you everybody who has stuck with me through all the bull' And with me even though Half the server hated me at one point. You guys no doubt made it bearable. I will return just Not soon' I'll probably be making a grand return around Monoford or a few weeks into the map change' Ill also be on the server from time to time but it will be for a new goal' Kinda wish to Join the staff team and to be looked at as a better person that can help change the community' But thats all what ifs. Until i see all you wonderful people again' ;]
Teh red hawks dies with you :(

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I wish you all the best in life
See you soon man

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

RIP to the Makarov bandits army F.
All this talk of your return from your ban and you are already bouncing, feelsbad. I'm getting to a similar sort of stage where I'm considering leaving, have a good one

King vagabond

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I hate to see you go man. We've had fun times at the farm. If the Red Hawks do disband, every member will be welcomed into the Belinni Family with open arms.

samtreecare

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I remember being chief once and you being so mad that my officers was coming on your property without my permission. Didn’t really know you apart from that but can’t wait to see ya back.

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

RIP to the Makarov bandits army F.
All this talk of your return from your ban and you are already bouncing, feelsbad. I'm getting to a similar sort of stage where I'm considering leaving, have a good one
Leaving!?!?! What would I do without you tyla!

Status
Not open for further replies.