A lot of bugs with the server for me since the latest server update/game update

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

blondee

Monolith Newcomer
May 2, 2021
I currently use the chromium version as before the recent update I couldn't join the server without it crashing, but now I can join with the normal build but I crash doing basically anything, I tried to play just now and crashed when opening the dept tablet on the most up to date build, I have crash logs for that too.
Basically, a lot of stuff is just really buggy for me (on the chromium version and the normal one), the main one is not being able to join orgs at all, I don't get the notification for it in my inventory, crashing opening inventories, I also can't see the percentages on mining nodes, farming nodes or weed.

If you need any info just ask, I really wanna join orgs with the new update. : (

Last edited:

Benpd05

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 19, 2020
United Kingdom
You verified your game files? You got hl2 or CSS installed

TwewT

Monolith Rookie
Sep 18, 2019
Have you tried running it on the X64 beta in 64 bit? chromium is included in that beta and it fixes a ton of issues for me.

blondee

Monolith Newcomer
May 2, 2021
Have you tried running it on the X64 beta in 64 bit? chromium is included in that beta and it fixes a ton of issues for me.
I already play on that version, still cant access orgs or see percentages on nodes or stuff

blondee

Monolith Newcomer
May 2, 2021
Bump, none of the things people have said have helped :( games still fucked.

Astero

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Jul 26, 2020
United States, Wisconsin
Bump, none of the things people have said have helped :( games still fucked.
Hello @blondee ,
I'll be taking over to hopefully resolve your issue.
There's a few questions I'll need to ask just to ensure I can provide the best advice.
- What are the specs of your computer components?
- What are your Garry's mod settings?
- Do you have Multicore enabled?
Hopefully with this information I'll be able to make an attempt to resolve the "crashing".

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Astero ✨

blondee

Monolith Newcomer
May 2, 2021
Hello @blondee ,
I'll be taking over to hopefully resolve your issue.
There's a few questions I'll need to ask just to ensure I can provide the best advice.
- What are the specs of your computer components?
- What are your Garry's mod settings?
- Do you have Multicore enabled?
Hopefully with this information I'll be able to make an attempt to resolve the "crashing".

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Astero ✨
I have a ryzen 7 3700x, gtx 3070, 16 gigs of ram.
All maxed, borderless windowed
I have multicore enabled

uiceheid

Monolith Grinder
Jul 24, 2017
dm(v)
I have a ryzen 7 3700x, gtx 3070, 16 gigs of ram.
All maxed, borderless windowed
I have multicore enabled
try everything on low setting except for model detail maybe that does something ?

Llama_77

Monolith Newcomer
Mar 21, 2021
Did you properly delete the addons?

Head over to: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1921957686

Unsubscribe from every single one.

Go to your games library, right-click on Garry's Mod, go into properties, go to local files, press browse local files and navigate to: garrysmod -> addons.

After that, select and delete every addon, and reinstall the whole content pack again. [all of your other addons will be removed, if you have any!!!]

Your AntiVirus may be blocking GMOD, so you could try turning off real time protection and test it out to see if thats the culprit. [you can also add an exception to steam / gmod in your AntiVirus software incase thats the problem.]

blondee

Monolith Newcomer
May 2, 2021
Did you properly delete the addons?

Head over to: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1921957686

Unsubscribe from every single one.

Go to your games library, right-click on Garry's Mod, go into properties, go to local files, press browse local files and navigate to: garrysmod -> addons.

After that, select and delete every addon, and reinstall the whole content pack again. [all of your other addons will be removed, if you have any!!!]

Your AntiVirus may be blocking GMOD, so you could try turning off real time protection and test it out to see if thats the culprit. [you can also add an exception to steam / gmod in your AntiVirus software incase thats the problem.]
I reinstalled every addon, yeah. have also reinstalled the game, i don't see anything to do with antiviruses, theres no blockages or anything like that.