Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy.Taylor

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there, not many of you will know me enough time to recognize me or be saddened by my leaving but I just wanted to make a quick goodbye post anyways

I've been playing monolith for the past 4 months, i have had lots of great times and lots of fun memories, unfortunately due to how busy I am IRL and just generally growing tired with the FragRP mentality on the server, I've decided I'm going to take a extended break from monolith.

I will be off for a little bit to get my life and my upcoming wedding under control. I will be back however to be bank security and harass people who set off the metal detector

I will still try to be active on the forums and discord as much as I can

Thank you for the Memoires everybody, I hope to make more in the future

Timothy Taylor

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Pfffh you probably kiss girls huh?

In all seriousness I hope your marriage lasts long and both of y’all are happy, and maybe she’ll be a cool wife who lets you play mono ;)

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Pfffh you probably kiss girls huh?

In all seriousness I hope your marriage lasts long and both of y’all are happy, and maybe she’ll be a cool wife who lets you play mono ;)
Gotem
But seriously this mentality is getting old, but if you think about it it’s kinda like any other Garry’s Mod gamemode, grind, kill, get to the top. But that’s what makes it fun. You get this adrenaline rush when you’re in a gunfight because you’re too poor to lose a weapon, you make good decisions, bad decisions, you play smart, you roleplay, you just have fun. and that’s the way it should be. There’s so many things to do on the server, and some guys will actually participate in roleplay too.

Status
Not open for further replies.