Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhiddin Burak İSPİR

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,That bug happen 7 June 2022.I gave a break play to monolith RP 2-3 months before 7 June.I turned back to server and tried to crush my ores.I spawned my crushed but those (my 2 crushers) weren't have wire anyway after I tried carry them with physic gun when I stop dragging crushers with physic gun my crusher drop underground and I tried reconnect for turn my inventory but one of them didn't turn back my inventory.I thought this is bug after that I tried again my another crusher and that dropped underground again I couldn't take them.Last days I spoke with admin he said me that ''Crushers have removed already,you can open topic on the forum for refund.'' and I opened please help me for that problem.

Muhiddin Burak İSPİR

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

They dropped underground when I dragged them physics gun I couldn't take them.I've said already

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

They should still be soul bound did you try relogging ?

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Ah just read that you did I’d assume your best bet would be asking a dev or asking for a refund request of them if they disappeared after you tried deploying and picking them back up

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As stated by @heyitskev, please make a thread via the appropriate format in Refund Requests.

This technical support thread will be closed & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.