Matt Jackson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Cpl. Coolio
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:99528761
Your Character Name: Abu Hajaar

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Mr Alex (Couldn't Find His Forum Account).

Ban Reason: LTARP
Unban Reason: I honestly don't remember this... I'm brand new to monoliths community, and was being abused by cops for doing nothing and being handcuffed and thrown in a car for 30 minutes, before I called an admin and no one had responded. I am hoping to appeal this ban, as if I did do something wrong, I really didn't mean to... and I won't be doing it again, I just need to understand what I did.

Time of Occurrence: I have 2 hours left, but honestly just want to get on now... so, hopefully that can happen :p... about 2 days 22 hours ago :)

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, you were banned for LTARP - leaving to avoid role play. There was a shootout at bank and took loot of a dead body that had loot in it. You took the loot from it, the shooter came up to you with a car saying if you don't drop the stuff you took from the body, you will get shot. And as he started to count to 10 you left. I'll unban you, but don't let this happen again, or the ban will be reinstated.
Ban appeal accepted.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.