thekylevanhorn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Type of feedback: Suggestion
Title: More Mining Nodes
Links, videos, context (we love more information, media, etc.): N/A

There needs to be more mining nodes for Iron and Copper. Iron is the most used node for weapons. Copper is used for a lot of ammo just like Iron is. There is only 2 Iron and 2 Copper. Silver and Gold is ok but Copper and Iron there needs to be more.

@Phenix

Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Stole my suggestion >: (

+support
Weapons and crafting in general take a lot of resources, especially Iron and Copper. Steel bars take 2 iron bars which in turn take 2 iron ore. That means it takes 4 iron ore just to make 1 steel bar. A lot of mid to high-tier weapons take ~8-16 iron bars and 8-16 steel bars, on top of any weapon parts (which in terms of rifles is 5 iron bars and 2 steel bars making it a total of 9 iron bars for 1 weapon part on top of the other iron and steel bars). Copper is also a resource that is required in large amounts, but that is typically for attachments, and not a major issue, but could still use more veins. 2-3 extra iron ore veins and 1-2 extra copper veins could really help speed up the process of mining and encourage more people to mine and produce things.

BigPapaMilk

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

+support

I find trying to mine and craft weapons isn't even worth anymore imo