Awards

Years of Mono

LV

logo.png

Your Steam Name: STEAM_0:0:73534509
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73534509
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Brandon Ppiffa
Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Balldrip
Reason for Report: @Balldrip here shows clear biased against me and my team when the sit took place they wear getting reported for mugging in public, this was shown to the mod that this was not the case by two SA but this sit can be told by the people still on, I was not on at the time of my ban but what I can see this is biased against getting banned for 3 days for ERP is harsh in it own but 3day for what I did is just completely unknown and unjustified in multiple attempts of contacting him over and over he still yet to reply with if this was the reason for the ban if not plz let me know @Balldrip. shown in the video I said drop your pants as a joke and the stars as a joke we were telling them to drop lots and this was a joke
Time of Occurrence:20/12/2022 12ish (UK)
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tye @dhirschi @Fred King (what I know his name of) @lots more there were 7 of us there at the time

Read, understood and followed staff report rules yes :rolleyes:

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Brandon231311,

I think there was a little misunderstanding of what happened, so let's clear the air here.
@Balldrip here shows clear biased against me and my team
First of all, I had no bias toward anyone. This quite literally is the first time I've even seen some of the names of the people who were involved, and to say I was favoring a staff member over a player for an obvious rule break is a little bit of a stretch.

this was shown to the mod that this was not the case by two SA but this sit can be told by the people still on, I was not on at the time of my ban but what I can see this is biased against getting banned for 3 days for ERP is harsh in it own but 3day for what I did is just completely unknown and unjustified
Before I go into storytelling, let me provide some context quickly. Spaced Sloth was not able to take Slick's report due to being directly involved in a staff report with him and Freespy could not because he just was given the role. That left only me to take the report and handle it at my own discretion. One of the staff I was directly talking to at the time was unsure if players are able to mug at the location you did, (in front of the hardware store) but I was confident in my ruling so I decided to deal with the report swiftly so I could get to refunding/voiding the situation.

You were the first player I was going to punish. I had come up with a punishment that I felt was fit, but Spaced Sloth then came to me and wanted the whole situation to be dropped because a staff member had told someone in your group it was ok to mug there, but in reality, it was not. So, I took the "Mugging in Public" part of your ban out of the reasoning and left it as it was.

This is where it becomes my fault and hope you understand why this happened. Your original ban was for three days for Public Mugging and ERP. What I did was take it out of the command, then send the ban. My mistake was reducing your ban to one day instead of the original three-day ban you had for two rule breaks.
if this was the reason for the ban if not plz let me know @Balldrip
:)

shown in the video I said drop your pants as a joke and the stars as a joke we were telling them to drop lots and this was a joke
Regardless if it was a joke or not, Slick did not like the harassment he was getting so he included it in his report. Realistically what I should have done is taken a deeper investigation of the harassment Slick was getting, because that was in the original report. A joke has to go two ways before it becomes harassment.

You may not grief, troll, harass or do other things under the guise of “roleplay” with the intention of annoying other players.
ERP - Erotic Roleplay - Any role-playing activity performed mostly, or exclusively, for the purpose of sexual behavior.
I will leave these rules here.

I hope you see I was not trying to act harshly against you, I was not aware of your ban length until your appeal hence why I accepted it.

I have recorded clips of how it all went down, but am unable to provide them here to due sensitive staff information. If it needs to provided, I will show it to management. Hopefully, you can understand what happened now

Happy Holidays!
Balldrip

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Regardless if it was a joke or not, Slick did not like the harassment he was getting so he included it in his report. Realistically what I should have done is taken a deeper investigation of the harassment Slick was getting, because that was in the original report. A joke has to go two ways before it becomes harassment.

I will leave these rules here.

I hope you see I was not trying to act harshly against you, I was not aware of your ban length until your appeal hence why I accepted it.

I have recorded clips of how it all went down, but am unable to provide them here to due sensitive staff information. If it needs to provided, I will show it to management. Hopefully, you can understand what happened now

Happy Holidays!
Balldrip
I don't get how mugging someone is harassment but maybe you overstep all the time and exaggerate.
to pull your pants down it should only be a warning at most because it is my first time.
But most of all thx for owning up to what u did wrong and thanks most don't and it goes a long way with me.:cool:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

The ban appeal was accepted so I don't see the need for this staff report. Furthermore, there were no misuse of administrative powers from the evidence provided.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.